• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Aerie Performance Carbon Fiber Wing

EmiraHK

Reaction score
Finally got my Aerie Performance rear duck tail wing in glossy forged carbon installed. Beautiful finish and fitment.

IMG_2585.jpeg

IMG_2590.jpeg

Mine’s a wing cause it makes me fly. Yours can be a spoiler.
ok, call it what you like, and great if it makes you feel like you're flying. No wings or spoilers for me. I prefer to stay on terra firma.

Does the visual texture in the spoiler clash with the solid black elsewhere?

So purely my opinion here, but I think it depends on 1) what type of carbon pattern you get (weave or forged) and 2) which parts of the car.

So I think normal weave matches better with more black parts but forged feels like it needs more. Also under the sun, the difference between black and carbon will be more apparent.

So I also have my rear/side vents in forged carbon and rear diffuser, front vents and lip are going to be installed shortly to match. I don’t think the black roof or engine hatch vents are really necessary or will clash with the rest of the carbon bits (though roof would be nice to have!)

IMG_1920.jpeg

IMG_1916.jpeg

So purely my opinion here, but I think it depends on 1) what type of carbon pattern you get (weave or forged) and 2) which parts of the car.

So I think normal weave matches better with more black parts but forged feels like it needs more. Also under the sun, the difference between black and carbon will be more apparent.

So I also have my rear/side vents in forged carbon and rear diffuser, front vents and lip are going to be installed shortly to match. I don’t think the black roof or engine hatch vents are really necessary or will clash with the rest of the carbon bits (though roof would be nice to have!)

View attachment 48724
View attachment 48725
Thanks for the reply and the additional pictures. I like your bronze wheels. I have similar on my British racing green F type R. I Like the look of this wing the best. Just trying to figure out which one to get. I’m going to have Hethel yellow with full black pack.

Attachments

• 71798551071__B4C3D338-CE10-462D-891D-6CCF7F91D9FA_Original.jpeg
    71798551071__B4C3D338-CE10-462D-891D-6CCF7F91D9FA_Original.jpeg
    627.5 KB · Views: 19
Back