• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

All the Lotus info from Goodwood FOS...

Screenshot from the live feed of the Nimbus. Looks like a V6. I think the commentary got it wrong.
Really playing devil's advocate here, but... assuming the vehicle notes are all provided to the commentators ahead of time, what if they had technical trouble with the i4, so just subbed in a v6 to do the run at the last minute 😓

Really playing devil's advocate here, but... assuming the vehicle notes are all provided to the commentators ahead of time, what if they had technical trouble with the i4, so just subbed in a v6 to do the run at the last minute 😓
Jeez, lets hope not! lol

LOTUS:Lot of troubles usually seriously…damn

I’ll go and try to confirm with Lotus.

I asked when I got here about having a ride up the hill in an i4 but all the slots are reserved for media and visiting Geely VIPs.

I’ll go and try to confirm with Lotus.

I asked when I got here about having a ride up the hill in an i4 but all the slots are reserved for media and visiting Geely VIPs.
Yea, who proceeds to waste their experience by holding a phone in front of their face the whole time.

Or maybe only your recording equipment in the boot. Who knows, you might even pick up some passenger chit-chat about future manufacturing / deployment plans...

They just did a “Lotus moment” with several Lotus F1 cars, an Emira and an Eletre.

At the top of the hill they interviewed the Emira driver and he confirmed his was an i4. That was Stealth Grey not Nimbus.

I’ve got video of the whole group but after the sound of the F1 cars the Emira sounds silent, so not really a fair comparison.

They just did a “Lotus moment” with several Lotus F1 cars, an Emira and an Eletre.

At the top of the hill they interviewed the Emira driver and he confirmed his was an i4. That was Stealth Grey not Nimbus.

I’ve got video of the whole group but after the sound of the F1 cars the Emira sounds silent, so not really a fair comparison.
A shame it was completely drowned out by fireworks and the F1 car a few metres in front of it 🤣

Ah yes, you can really hear it over F1 cars and fireworks and smoke show.

Huge fucking facepalm.

• Haha
Reactions: ADC
I was told on the stand that there are still problems getting the Emira certified for the States, be worth a few interested parties chasing this up over the weekend

Arrived and talked my way in before gates opened. Bigger stand than last year but not so many cars. 3 Eletres and only one Emira. Evija hidden upstairs in the VIP area.

The Emira is a black i4. More to follow.

View attachment 28981View attachment 28982View attachment 28983View attachment 28984

Staff briefing and then we’re underway

View attachment 28985
As much as I wasn't excited for another dark colour, that black Emira actually looks GORGEOUS! 😍 Thanks for the great pics!

As much as I wasn't excited for another dark colour, that black Emira actually looks GORGEOUS! 😍 Thanks for the great pics!
Looks great. But so hard to keep it shiny like that.

i4 engine cover as seen on the black car… does look a bit bland…

IMG_0035.jpeg
IMG_0034.jpeg

And the metallic fleck in the black paint (up close):

IMG_0037.jpeg

Compared to the fleck on the Eletra (which was a lot more noticeable in person, and from a distance)

IMG_0033.jpeg

From the live stream, looks like it’s pissing down this morning 😥