• The August 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 August 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Atlantis Blue Photo Thread

IMG_8883.jpeg

Just picked up today!

Can you feel a difference in handling with the wing? Any more pics of the full car?
first sorry for my bad english ,
when i drove in Italy on the highway (bad streets) at 225 km/h it felt not stable , it was hot that day ,32 degrees celsius and tyres where 0.3 bar higher than normal . In france on good highway at 21 degrees celsius i drove 243 km / h , no problem .
But Lotus Ostend adviced me to put front splitter on to make more balance to the car

first sorry for my bad english ,
when i drove in Italy on the highway (bad streets) at 225 km/h it felt not stable , it was hot that day ,32 degrees celsius and tyres where 0.3 bar higher than normal . In france on good highway at 21 degrees celsius i drove 243 km / h , no problem .
But Lotus Ostend adviced me to put front splitter on to make more balance to the car
that's useful and honest feedback, thanks for responding

Hi @allenyao09 and @Pdl2thmdl I noticed you're both in Seattle. I just brought my Emira up to Kirkland from So Cal. Just learned about ELCC (Evergreen Lotus Car Club). They're having their monthly get together in Redmond at Three Lions Pub at 7pm tomorrow, I'll probably bring my car over and join them. Would love to see you there too!

Did you get it ppf’ed?
I went back and forth on this a lot. I ended up not doing PPF but I did do ceramic coating through the dealer. With potential paint problems, some cases of ppf peeling/pulling paint off, etc, I figured I'll just deal with whatever happens with not having ppf.

Hi @allenyao09 and @Pdl2thmdl I noticed you're both in Seattle. I just brought my Emira up to Kirkland from So Cal. Just learned about ELCC (Evergreen Lotus Car Club). They're having their monthly get together in Redmond at Three Lions Pub at 7pm tomorrow, I'll probably bring my car over and join them. Would love to see you there too!
Now that you mentioned it, I just noticed that @allenyao09 's first pic is in front of Park Place Ltd where I picked up mine 😂. Would be great to meet up some time! Tomorrow evening isn't going to work for me, perhaps we should start a Seattle thread? I'll look into ELCC too.