• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Atlantis Blue Photo Thread

Hi @allenyao09 and @Pdl2thmdl I noticed you're both in Seattle. I just brought my Emira up to Kirkland from So Cal. Just learned about ELCC (Evergreen Lotus Car Club). They're having their monthly get together in Redmond at Three Lions Pub at 7pm tomorrow, I'll probably bring my car over and join them. Would love to see you there too!
Didn't see this until now lol. But 7 PM is not gonna work for me either. Would love to meet up some time. Is ELCC a facebook group or something?

Didn't see this until now lol. But 7 PM is not gonna work for me either. Would love to meet up some time. Is ELCC a facebook group or something?
www.elcc.org Seems to be one of the oldest Lotus clubs in the Seattle area. Not that big as I understand, about 60 or so members, with about 20-30 cars showing up for their driving tour events. $25/yr to join. Looking for any and all clubs I could join to go on some local tours to explore the area. Also just found out about this, alas gonna be too far of a trek for me and can't spare the time. But looks awesome: https://westcoastlotusmeet.com/