• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus Emira Key Fob cases - initial run

Quick note; I'm away at the moment, any orders I will send out this thursday/Friday. I am then away from 19th to 27th, so any orders placed after 17th will have to wait until I am back on 27th. Thanks!

Hi @Bancho , wanted to order the Alcantara with yellow stitching but noticed that is sold out again 😣

May I know if it will be restocked soon?

Thank you!

Hi @Bancho , wanted to order the Alcantara with yellow stitching but noticed that is sold out again 😣

May I know if it will be restocked soon?

Thank you!
I have a few left in stock and have some more coming in next week. Have updated the website so you can order now.

Note I am on holiday right now, back on 27th August, so can despatch on 28th.

Thanks

Yes that's right. Many members on here and other forums with them already 👍🏽

Thank you.

These are cool, and I hope I was able to support you.

I just went to buy but with international shipping and the gift box, I would pay $82.00 USD.

I will have to sit on that and give over my sticker shock or wait for an option without a gift box so I can spend that money on international shipping.

Marketing idea: sell me one without the gift box if I am a Forum Member supporter. :)

Thank you.

These are cool, and I hope I was able to support you.

I just went to buy but with international shipping and the gift box, I would pay $82.00 USD.

I will have to sit on that and give over my sticker shock or wait for an option without a gift box so I can spend that money on international shipping.

Marketing idea: sell me one without the gift box if I am a Forum Member supporter. :)
Totally understand; worth noting that 95% of my sales are from various forums, I do not do any paid advertising apart from supporting forums like this one.

I get these produced in the various colour and material combinations (and work on other ones as requested by members), else I could get them in one colour option and buy in bulk to reduce cost.

The boxes ensure the keycovers do not get damaged in transit to me or to all of you (Have had issues with this in the past and i bare that cost of replacement), the box is also ideal for dealerships for handover. Orders from dealerships help me produce new versions and keep the factory ticking over. I now have 15 variants for the Emira and these come ready boxed from the factory so it is easy for me to despatch.

I'm sure members can also testify to the fact that I stand by my morals to ensure everyone is happy with their purchase.. have quickly replaced units where needed. I am a Forum Member not just a vendor (Note I am a Lotus Eletre owner and that is how I have fallen into this.)

Totally understand if it's not for you, I just have to make it as easy as possible for me without holding too much stock and spending too much time packaging orders (in evenings and weekends)

If i can get to a point where i can increase my orders with the factory, hopefully i can reduce the pricing. Hope you understand, no issues either way.

Thanks

Totally understand; worth noting that 95% of my sales are from various forums, I do not do any paid advertising apart from supporting forums like this one.

I get these produced in the various colour and material combinations (and work on other ones as requested by members), else I could get them in one colour option and buy in bulk to reduce cost.

The boxes ensure the keycovers do not get damaged in transit to me or to all of you (Have had issues with this in the past and i bare that cost of replacement), the box is also ideal for dealerships for handover. Orders from dealerships help me produce new versions and keep the factory ticking over. I now have 15 variants for the Emira and these come ready boxed from the factory so it is easy for me to despatch.

I'm sure members can also testify to the fact that I stand by my morals to ensure everyone is happy with their purchase.. have quickly replaced units where needed. I am a Forum Member not just a vendor (Note I am a Lotus Eletre owner and that is how I have fallen into this.)

Totally understand if it's not for you, I just have to make it as easy as possible for me without holding too much stock and spending too much time packaging orders (in evenings and weekends)

If i can get to a point where i can increase my orders with the factory, hopefully i can reduce the pricing. Hope you understand, no issues either way.

Thanks
Even though I still don't have my car, I can attest that these are top-notch, high quality products and are worth the coin! They are sitting in the packaging awaiting the call from Gator that I can come and get it! Putting these on are the first "mod".