• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Australian pricing and specs

emira-aus-pricing.jpeg

The limited-run 2022 Lotus Emira V6 First Edition sports car will arrive in Australia next year, priced from $184,990 before on-road costs. The low-slung two seater – which Lotus says will be pitched as a direct competitor to the Porsche 718 Cayman range – will ultimately be offered with two engine options locally, however the launch variant is fitted with the larger powertrain and all available features as standard.

Continue reading @

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe how much Australians get burned on their car prices, let alone covid-19 mandates, restrictions and unbelievably long lockdowns....like a police state.
And I've always read they were so down-to-earth and easy going....mates.

Today's exchange rate.
CDN $96,000=AUD $105,525.
$160,000 AUD for the base Emira is just ridiculous.
I feel for you mates on so many levels.
Singapore govt to Australia govt: Hold my beer

Paul at Auto Strada Perth has informed me there is no Australian Lotus finance available. His finance guy is preparing a package so watch this space!

Paul at Auto Strada Perth has informed me there is no Australian Lotus finance available. His finance guy is preparing a package so watch this space!
The market is extremely competitive ATM. I recommended you utilise your own finance. I got 2.97% only 3 weeks ago with Power Torque Finance on a car purchase. Keep in mind rates may change between now and July when cars are due to arrive, if you’re in the first allocation.

They are owned by Toyota. Naturally I have zero affiliation with them. Have used them for the past 4 years and have been great.
@EM33RA - Do you get car insurance through them too?

Last edited:
I am praying that I receive my 482 Visa in time, I missed out on the Toyota Yaris I waited 8 months for only to be told as I am on a bridging visa I couldn't lease or get a car loan. I was so angry I went out and put the deposit on the Emira :cool: