• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Carbon fiber bits

maybe i will not do it to mine never, but overall i really think this package suits 9/10 the car for my taste

i like this wing, and the front lip

Similar to dyno results for Eventuri, Larini, etc, does Vorsteiner publish any lift/drag or temperature data to justify/accommodate the aesthetic changes?

Absolutely not, they’re going to tell you they do cfd analysis for marketing purposes but that doesn’t actually mean anything.

Assume anything they make is purely for aesthetics.

In this case the aesthetics are a mashup of other car manufacturers cars. This thing looks like a frankenstein of various mclaren, corvette c8, and lambo parts. Designed for the Alex Chois of the world.

IMG_3667.jpeg
IMG_3653.jpeg

964a49a0-fdc0-42a3-9ff9-63aab1aaed1c.jpeg

We have a carbon fiber side vent and rear vents are just arrived, and customer just installed with forged carbon material.

The OEM moulded front spitter Will be arriving in this weekend on the website, and also come with the front vent ,side vent and rear vent .
Do you have any photos of your CF OEM splitter (lower front bumper) fitted to an Emira? Does it extend forward beyond the number plate and align with the front bumper or is it set back like the Lotus original part? Looked on your website today and could not find this part.

Installing the Aerie rear diffuser surround. My car has heavy foam attached to the inside of the bumper that has no obvious fasteners and isn't in the manual.

It is however in the way of removing the diffuser surround and the attached harness.
1000025184.jpg

Installing the Aerie rear diffuser surround. My car has heavy foam attached to the inside of the bumper that has no obvious fasteners and isn't in the manual.

It is however in the way of removing the diffuser surround and the attached harness.
View attachment 49487
Interesting! Looks like the foam has been glued on. Can it be bent/peeled back to reveal the diffuser surround fixings? How easy are the wire mesh panels and sensors to remove and fit to the Aerie CF diffuser surround?

Those foam pieces are typically called energy absorbers and should just slide out.. Unless Lotus used some sort of adhesive. Maybe @Aerie has some tips?

Hmm. They didn't seem to want to move.

@SteveB it's held on with foam tape. I put it in the sun to soften it up and it came off.

Someone to note, their rear diffuser has no screw holes or clips to hold the reverse light on. Not sure what to do with that.

@SteveB it's held on with foam tape. I put it in the sun to soften it up and it came off.

Someone to note, their rear diffuser has no screw holes or clips to hold the reverse light on. Not sure what to do with that.
Thanks - good to know. Expecting delivery of my Aerie CF diffuser surround imminently. How does the reverse light fix to the OEM diffuser surround?

On the OEM one there is a screw on either side. I have yet to figure out how to get one to stick to @Aerie's diffuser.

Hello,

Today we asked our customers from Belgium to send a couple of feedback photos so that you can see what the body kit looks like on the car, I attached some photos, please, check
Thank you for joining the forum and posting pics

Back