• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Carbon fiber bits

Has anyone here installed @Aerie splitter, diffuser extensions, and duck tail?
@Golden Parrot?

Looking for installation instructions for this morning's project completion.

watching the game with the laptop, so I just did a rough/quick photoshop with just the hood and wing.
View attachment 46041

View attachment 46043

View attachment 46044

View attachment 46046
I quite like the hood compared to the GT4 replica ones but not so keen on the rear wing.

JUBU are bringing out a full kit out later this year. It is being worked on now but like their splitter and rear wing it will be more about functionality and not as much looks. I guess it depends if you want to look better or get faster lap times.

Has anyone here installed @Aerie splitter, diffuser extensions, and duck tail?
@Golden Parrot?

Looking for installation instructions for this morning's project completion.
I have the full kit (minus the ducktail spoiler). It was installed by my dealer. The info I have is that the side skirts are easily installed using the existing bolts for the floor panels. The rear diffuser is also straightforward. The front splitter however, needs a stronger anchoring than the provided screws as the downforce at speed is significant and can tear the self tapping screws out. They added some strong silicon adhesive that bonded the splitter to the lower bumper.

Does anyone have any good (zoomed out)pictures of their interior with carbon fiber?

Who makes available interior pieces that aren't just taped on?

Who makes available interior pieces that aren't just taped on?
That's what I'm interested in. Interior matte CF that are actual replacement pieces.

I've seen some 3m style CF on some C8s that you couldn't tell they were taped on but 90% of what I've seen, you can tell it is an overlay. If they were high quality and fit so perfect that you can't distinguish then maybe .... just maybe ... but ideally the real deal

@Aerie is making direct replacement parts. I don't have any yet, but soon™

I see what you did there with the subtle superscript :cool: Nice touch

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The one piece I have no interest in from the Vorsteiner kit hit ebay
yea the side vent will get someone a lot of confusion with corvettes or old mclarens.

I'm interested in the wing and maybe hood, however they've only shown it from the top view.

yea the side vent will get someone a lot of confusion with corvettes or old mclarens.

I'm interested in the wing and maybe hood, however they've only shown it from the top view.
Looks like sellers are starting to list the wing

Back