Colors other than FE colors

Burnt orange with tan interior and silver wheels?
Mike E 3.png

Mmm ... That sky blue looks luverly! * chef kiss *
Any chance of a peek with black pack and silver wheels? (Or gunmetal grey wheels if you feel generous)

I'm not sure it is a good thing to entertain the idea of off-menu colours ... I'm already feeling angsty enough as it is :)

Sapphire blue looks gorgeous.

I would like to see Ferrari red with full black pack and red callipers. Tan interior. Just how much baby Ferrari can this car be?

Mmm ... That sky blue looks luverly! * chef kiss *
Any chance of a peek with black pack and silver wheels? (Or gunmetal grey wheels if you feel generous)

I'm not sure it is a good thing to entertain the idea of off-menu colours ... I'm already feeling angsty enough as it is :)
ADC silver.png

ADC gunmetal.png

Sorry to be "that guy" (seeing as you are doing these renders out of the goodness of your heart), but can you do *sky* blue please... i.e. the pale blue, not the dark one :)

BTW, I also dig the baby Ferrari look. How much is a knock-off prancing horse badge for the front and rear I wonder... :unsure::)

Sorry to be "that guy" (seeing as you are doing these renders out of the goodness of your heart), but can you do *sky* blue please... i.e. the pale blue, not the dark one :)

BTW, I also dig the baby Ferrari look. How much is a knock-off prancing horse badge for the front and rear I wonder... :unsure::)
ADC silver.png

ADC gray.png

I'd be really interested to see it in Lotus Laser Blue with black interior, diamond cut wheels and black calipers. I have a vested interest and it'll probably make me more frustrated that it isn't available on the FE.

IMG_6606.JPG

A IMG_7053.JPG

I can only afford a base model i4 but I am fairly high up the queue having ordered on the morning of the launch day. I wonder how quickly they will expand the available colour options? That Ferrari red is just stunning to my eye. Something that looks like that for £60k on my driveway just blows me away. I mean, lets say I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd prefer an Emira that looks like that to any current Ferrari. The proportions of the Emira are just so spot on.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back