• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Doesnt always start first go.

Gilach

Reaction score
I have noticed lately that my car may not always start first time. As far as I can tell, it does not appear to be weather related. If it sits for more than 5 days, I've noticed this.if it sits for 2 days, sometimes it starts first go, sometimes Second. Car is on a trickle charger. Curious to know if others have experienced the same issue. Car has about 1,600 miles.

Is it this?

I have noticed lately that my car may not always start first time. As far as I can tell, it does not appear to be weather related. If it sits for more than 5 days, I've noticed this.if it sits for 2 days, sometimes it starts first go, sometimes Second. Car is on a trickle charger. Curious to know if others have experienced the same issue. Car has about 1,600 miles.
My car has only not started twice in 5000miles. Turn the car completely off lock the doors and wait 30sec. Starts normal 😊
I panicked the first time, and the second time was on a trip with my wife.
Don’t freak out.
It makes things worse…
Something’s in this car can’t be rushed.
It is one of the quirks of owning this car.

Happened to me only twice. Have about 3k miles. I've also gotten an error about "start up too quick" or something along that line error on the dash. Wish took a photo. I could tell it's maybe one or two components that did not sync properly during start up and not a crazy hardware failure since it still starts/drives fine. I accepted it as a part of Lotus quirk.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back