• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Emira Full Handbook

I'd be in. In a ring-binder would be better so it would lay flat. Plus I could add my own first page...
IMG_20240302_193546.png

i just tried to get mine printed via the drop box that was sent to me, was told its secured and could not print,so annoying, anyone no how to get around it? im in australia, not sure if that makes a difference and its the I4

I’d be in for the full workshop manual, hard back file preferred if poss

In A4, 567 pages, Gloss paperback cover 300gsm, colour pages 150gsm it’s around about £40 plus shipping.

If people are interested I can get a firm quote, I would need an idea of numbers to be close on price.
I'm in for a printed service manual.

i just tried to get mine printed via the drop box that was sent to me, was told its secured and could not print,so annoying, anyone no how to get around it? im in australia, not sure if that makes a difference and its the I4
Is this the handbook or the service manual?
If it's the handbook I had an early one that was secured from printing but a later one I downloaded wasn't.
Without knowing the password and not resorting to some sort of hack the other way would be to take hi-res screen grabs of each page. A bit tedious to do but it's a way.

Is this the handbook or the service manual?
If it's the handbook I had an early one that was secured from printing but a later one I downloaded wasn't.
Without knowing the password and not resorting to some sort of hack the other way would be to take hi-res screen grabs of each page. A bit tedious to do but it's a way.
Trying to print the handbook. 259 pages I expect lotus to provide a printable version.

Trying to print the handbook. 259 pages I expect lotus to provide a printable version.
Download the handbook from here:

This one is printable.

I have just had a firm quote for the following:-
10x Workshop Manuals
A4 Hardback Gloss Cover
Ring Binder to allow them to lay flat
130GSM Inside colour pages

It works out including postage at the following rates:-

UK £65
USA $90

It’s a big book hence the prices but I think that is pretty competitive as there is no margin in those numbers.

If we can get a list of ten then I will action it. It’s at least a month from design, physical proof approval and then production.

10x Workshop Manuals
A4 Hardback Gloss Cover

UK £65
USA $90

It’s a big book hence the prices but I think that is pretty competitive as there is no margin in those numbers.

If we can get a list of ten then I will action it. It’s at least a month from design, physical proof approval and then production.
I'm in for the workshop manual.

I've pm'd you as well.

10x Workshop Manuals
A4 Hardback Gloss Cover

UK £65
USA $90

I'm in! Thanks!

10x Workshop Manuals
A4 Hardback Gloss Cover

UK £65
USA $90

Please count me in for this also Martyn. Thanks.

10x Workshop Manuals
A4 Hardback Gloss Cover

UK £65
USA $90

Please count me in for the Workshop manual - thanks

Regarding the User Manual for the US and Canada I have run into some complications with shipping. Namely I was quoted incorrectly and the price that was being asked was more than I have charged for the book and shipping.
I have changed courier but subsequently this means they will take slightly longer to arrive. Being quoted 8 working days.
I am sorry this has happened but it seemed easier this way than asking for more money, and as we have all waited years for the vehicle I figured a few days for the manual wasn’t too bad.

Regarding the User Manual for the US and Canada I have run into some complications with shipping. Namely I was quoted incorrectly and the price that was being asked was more than I have charged for the book and shipping.
I have changed courier but subsequently this means they will take slightly longer to arrive. Being quoted 8 working days.
I am sorry this has happened but it seemed easier this way than asking for more money, and as we have all waited years for the vehicle I figured a few days for the manual wasn’t too bad.
You ship faster than Lotus. And you communicate. I don't think anyone here will complain.

10x Workshop Manuals
A4 Hardback Gloss Cover

UK £65
USA $90

Workshop manual please. UK

Are you're talking about printing the big service/workshop manual? I didnt think that was publicly available as free as the owners manual. It might not be legal to print off and sell like the owners manual.

also in for a hardback service manual as well. Just sent you a PM on the other manual as I was traveling

10x Workshop Manuals
A4 Hardback Gloss Cover

UK £65
USA $90

I had one printed at office works in Australia. $50. A5 size which I think is far better than A4. Spiral binder plastic cover front and back with gloss colour first page. Pages are printed on both sides and fits in the service folder

Count me in for a workshop manual. That sounds great. 👍

Back