Emira Lightweight Alloy Forged Wheels by Aerie Performance

So much for me surprising the forum with a picture of those wheels on my car lol. Since those were something I specced, if others want to order them, could you call them the E7 for Eagle7?
Just too nice your design the forged wheels🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶❤️❤️❤️❤️

Finally got around to installing mine. My V2s in custom deep bronze.

IMG_1929.jpeg

Lotus Owners Rejoice: Introducing the AERIE Lightweight Alloy Forged Wheels - Backed by a Lifetime Warranty!🏎️

As the discerning guardians of automotive performance and style, we at AERIE are proud to offer a Lifetime Warranty on our meticulously engineered forged wheels.

Shaving precious ounces off your Emira is the key to unlocking breathtaking track dominance, and our V2 Lightweight Alloy Forged Wheels are designed to deliver uncompromising quality and a lifetime of thrilling driving experiences. Crafted using the finest materials and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, these wheels undergo rigorous testing to meet the industry’s most stringent standards, including the prestigious JWL certification.

Compared to the OEM Emira forged wheels, our AERIE V2 Lightweight Alloy Forged Wheels offer a significant weight reduction of 10.3kg (22.7lbs), with a total weight of just 39.7kg.

V2 Lightweight Alloy Forged Wheels - Upgraded Spec
AERIE Performance:
Front 9.5kg Rear10.35kg Total 39.7kg
OEM Forged Wheels:
Front 11.5kg Rear 13.5kg Total 50kg

This dramatic weight savings translates to enhanced acceleration, better braking, and more responsive handling – giving you the edge you need on the track.

Treat your prized Emira to the very best, and experience the power of AERIE in every turn. Upgrade today and feel the difference that true lightweight mastery can make. Your investment in uncompromising performance is protected for years to come with our Lifetime Warranty.

More details on AERIEPerformance.com
06873de8-07f1-47d1-8fc2-133edcb6ffb2.jpeg

Lotus Owners Rejoice: Introducing the AERIE Lightweight Alloy Forged Wheels - Backed by a Lifetime Warranty!🏎️

As the discerning guardians of automotive performance and style, we at AERIE are proud to offer a Lifetime Warranty on our meticulously engineered forged wheels.

Shaving precious ounces off your Emira is the key to unlocking breathtaking track dominance, and our V2 Lightweight Alloy Forged Wheels are designed to deliver uncompromising quality and a lifetime of thrilling driving experiences. Crafted using the finest materials and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, these wheels undergo rigorous testing to meet the industry’s most stringent standards, including the prestigious JWL certification.

Compared to the OEM Emira forged wheels, our AERIE V2 Lightweight Alloy Forged Wheels offer a significant weight reduction of 10.3kg (22.7lbs), with a total weight of just 39.7kg.

V2 Lightweight Alloy Forged Wheels - Upgraded Spec
AERIE Performance:
Front 9.5kg Rear10.35kg Total 39.7kg
OEM Forged Wheels:
Front 11.5kg Rear 13.5kg Total 50kg

This dramatic weight savings translates to enhanced acceleration, better braking, and more responsive handling – giving you the edge you need on the track.

Treat your prized Emira to the very best, and experience the power of AERIE in every turn. Upgrade today and feel the difference that true lightweight mastery can make. Your investment in uncompromising performance is protected for years to come with our Lifetime Warranty.

More details on AERIEPerformance.comView attachment 46968

Assuming this is for the wheels only? What happens if they fail on a track / a large pothole and the car is damaged as a result?