Emira V6 Auto US/Canada Delivery

I placed my deposit march 2024. My dealership in Illinois essentially is saying that they have no idea when my allocation will come. I was initially told that an allocation would come in december/january most likely - I also thought there were more lotuses being made but it still seems like there is delay! Is this normal should I put a deposit down somewhere else as well? I would love for my emira to come in by April of next year so I can drive it in the summer here.
Deposit in March of this year, unless it was a brand new dealer, would have been for a base model. Production on the FE V6 just ended in September. You likely have a bit of a wait ahead.

Also, welcome to the Lotus family. For reference, Lotus is both singular and plural. So it’s one Lotus or 100 Lotus. You can have 15 Lotus cars….

Deposit in March of this year, unless it was a brand new dealer, would have been for a base model. Production on the FE V6 just ended in September. You likely have a bit of a wait ahead.

Also, welcome to the Lotus family. For reference, Lotus is both singular and plural. So it’s one Lotus or 100 Lotus. You can have 15 Lotus cars….
I guess I dont mind, if it takes too long I wouldnt even mind a used one although I would prefer to have my car delivered in spring and not winter esp because out here in Chicago I dont really want to drive it in the winter. Especially with the road salt.

Finally, after close to 3 year wait, I picked this up! Drove 250 miles, it is definitely worth the wait. Here is the customary pic.

Attachments

• IMG_0385.jpg
    IMG_0385.jpg
    411.9 KB · Views: 0

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back