Emira V6 Getting Phased out in USA?

Agree, likely a bug. The cause is probably them working on the base configuration but they messed up the sandbox for testing.
Um.... other than the entertainment value, configurations mean nothing without a dealer allocation to attach them to. I can't tell you how many I arrived at before I 'got the call.'
Still, curious about Base pricing: what's in, what's out and what's up. After that, what's the production/delivery turnaround to NA.
Prepare for another round of 'what my dealer knows.'

Now I only see FE with 8 speed transmission offered at $99,900 for all colors.

I visited Lotus Hethel last week and specifically asked about the V6 in the US and the configurator changes. The bug is still being able to see the V6 option in the US region site. I was told Lotus has stopped V6 orders for the US for the foreseeable future to allow orders in other regions. Orders for the V6 in the US might open up again in the future but is likely to be limited.

Picture of the Emira GT4 in the lobby as proof I was there. Best proof I have.

Attachments

• IMG_6787.jpeg
    IMG_6787.jpeg
    366.6 KB · Views: 59
I visited Lotus Hethel last week and specifically asked about the V6 in the US and the configurator changes. The bug is still being able to see the V6 option in the US region site. I was told Lotus has stopped V6 orders for the US for the foreseeable future to allow orders in other regions. Orders for the V6 in the US might open up again in the future but is likely to be limited.

Picture of the Emira GT4 in the lobby as proof I was there. Best proof I have.
Thank you for the update. I don’t understand why Lotus can't inform their dealer network with this information. When I put my deposit down on a V6 AUTO my dealership told me the base configurator would be available in a couple months to order. It's disappointing that deposit holders are able to find out more info a public forum than from them.

Well I certainly hope that the v6 manual will continue on. I have no interest in an auto version. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Thank you for the update. I don’t understand why Lotus can't inform their dealer network with this information. When I put my deposit down on a V6 AUTO my dealership told me the base configurator would be available in a couple months to order. It's disappointing that deposit holders are able to find out more info a public forum than from them.
Reached out to my dealer this morning and he told me something different and that the V6 isn’t going anywhere, this spotty communication is the exact reason why Lotus is turning me off. 10 different people all with 10 different stories.

Reached out to my dealer this morning and he told me something different and that the V6 isn’t going anywhere, this spotty communication is the exact reason why Lotus is turning me off. 10 different people all with 10 different stories.
10 different Dealers have 10 different opinions (some Base-less).
So if V6 model production falls in Hethel and no one is there to hear it,
did It really happen?

Anything coming down from Hethel to Dealership is a he said she said scenario. What we do know is that they took down the configurator for some reason. If it's not up on the website that means it's unavailable.

My dealer has said that their representative at Lotus has said there are no plans to discontinue it anytime soon. I obviously take that with a grain of salt.

My dealer has said that their representative at Lotus has said there are no plans to discontinue it anytime soon. I obviously take that with a grain of salt.
Discontinue no…..I think the question is the slowdown in production for, and availability in, the USA/Canada. Potentially to make room for the AMG

One of the reasons I bought an orphaned car. My dealer really had no concrete answer as to if and when the base v6 manual would open to allocation. I got lucky and the orphaned car was almost exactly how I would have spec’d it anyway, and I have since changed it to my liking (black roof). I hope everyone that has stayed patient thus far gets rewarded with an allocation soon.