• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Europe, Emira turbo battery tender.

Neil D.

Reaction score
Dear all,
A question to erupean owners, more specifically the turbo model.
Was your car supplied with a battery tender ?
It appars France does not have the tender as standard. This is not a question of €uros, just wanted to know what the standard delivery includes.
Thank you
Neil

Dear all,
A question to erupean owners, more specifically the turbo model.
Was your car supplied with a battery tender ?
It appars France does not have the tender as standard. This is not a question of €uros, just wanted to know what the standard delivery includes.
Thank you
Neil
I don't think any cars in Europe have been supplied with a battery tender - I believe it is just the North American cars that have.

Verehrte Gäste,
Eine Frage an die Besitzer des Turbomodells.
War Ihr Auto mit einem Batterieladegerät ausgestattet?
Es scheint, dass diese Zahlungsart in Frankreich nicht als Standardlieferung angeboten wird. Dabei geht es nicht um Euro, ich wollte nur wissen, was die Standardlieferung beinhaltet.
Danke
Neil
Hallo,
Ich habe meine Emira mit dem AMG Motor Ende Juli 2024 in Deutschland bekommen und da war kein Batterieladegerät dabei.

I asked the same, but it seems that in Europe the charger 'is not needed, only in eeuu' ;)