• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

How many Emira owners in SoCal?

lol, I'll happen to be stopping by around there for lunch as part of weekend drive, but no Emira for me yet :cry:

Was great to see a bunch of emiras today. Nice to meet some of you. I forgot to take pics!

I saw Seneca, verdant green, osmium, nimbus, and vivid red out there.

We were cruisin' by saw verdant green following a mclaren :D ; still impatiently waiting for that dealer call o_O

Seriously, parking his Vivid Red while T6061's Osmium Silver and Balboa's Nimbus Grey spectate...great turn out! Six Emira's; Evora GT's, Elise, Exige, Elan, Seven and an Esprit were in attendance...

_D9A2274.jpeg

_D9A2284.jpeg

_D9A2278.jpeg
_D9A2277.jpeg

_D9A2282.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice! An Elan Sprint, Lotus 7, Exige, and caught a glimpse of an Esprit. Oh, and yes a nice assortment of Emiras! Jealous! Meanwhile we got rained out here for British Car day at Exotics at Redmond. Was happy to hear not a cancellation though, just postponed till next Saturday. If the weather holds up, I hope to have my own pics up soon!

White Espirt was cool. The owner took the engine cover off so we could see inside. I saw my first exige S in person. What a wild car with the air intake on the roof that feeds directly into the top of the engine. It occupies the entire space underneath the rear deck lid and looks nuts.

White Espirt was cool. The owner took the engine cover off so we could see inside. I saw my first exige S in person. What a wild car with the air intake on the roof that feeds directly into the top of the engine. It occupies the entire space underneath the rear deck lid and looks nuts.
I lurked in the Lotus forums for years and always thought the Exige with the roof air intake was the shit! In those days I was torn between arctic silver and storm titanium…touring vs. sport…has anything changed in 25 years?

Wish I could have been there, to hang out with you guys, looks like it was a nice venue and intimate get together. Im concerned that Exotics at Redmond this weekend will be just too many cars and crowds for my liking. I’ve heard they attract hundreds of cars every weekend. In an environment like that the potential for idiots increases I fear. We’ll see!

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back