Florida members

I live in Fort Lauderdale and this is exactly why I didn't go with a dealer down here. There's no reason you shouldn't have already placed your order. Sounds like they forgot about you or just don't care.
So in what dealer did you place yours?

I ended up going with Orlando. Placed my initial depot January of 2022. Ordered/config placed December 2023. My car just got to the Baltimore port two weeks ago. Should be picking up in the next week or two.

I ended up going with Orlando. Placed my initial depot January of 2022. Ordered/config placed December 2023. My car just got to the Baltimore port two weeks ago. Should be picking up in the next week or two.
Congrats!
Did you actually have to go there to spec and place your order, or did you do it remotely? Just wondering if I should switch dealers and if a new dealer would honor my place on the Lotus waiting list.

Congrats!
Did you actually have to go there to spec and place your order, or did you do it remotely? Just wondering if I should switch dealers and if a new dealer would honor my place on the Lotus waiting list.
Thank you! I did it all over the phone. I worked with Paulo. He's been great to work with and super transparent.

Thank you! I did it all over the phone. I worked with Paulo. He's been great to work with and super transparent.
Super thanks. I'm definitely looking in to that possibility on Monday.

Super thanks. I'm definitely looking in to that possibility on Monday.
Good luck! Id also start calling around if you're not too picky on spec. I think there are some dealers that have had people back out since it's been so long. Some of them have been selling at MSRP.

Good luck! Id also start calling around if you're not too picky on spec. I think there are some dealers that have had people back out since it's been so long. Some of them have been selling at MSRP.
That's also a possibility, although to be honest, I'm pretty much firmly set on my specs and I realize it will not be easy to get one close enough. I was actually already offered an orphan Emira by my dealer here about 2 weeks ago, but it was so far off my spec preferences that I turned down right away.

I spec'd mine in Orlando Jan. 2024 with an ETA of June 2024.

Currently I've have one update of the status "locked" which means being built. But no Vin yet. Hopefully I get a text soon with a vin and delivery date. Today is June 1st.

The dealership team are good ppl. I'm just describing my current experience since spec'd.

I spec'd mine in Orlando Jan. 2024 with an ETA of June 2024.

Currently I've have one update of the status "locked" which means being built. But no Vin yet. Hopefully I get a text soon with a vin and delivery date. Today is June 1st.

The dealership team are good ppl. I'm just describing my current experience since spec'd.
Thanks for your feedback and congrats to you as you look that you're being taken care of.
Seems like you, R35_J and I placed our reservation deposits around the same time (mine was on Jan 25, 2022) and I'm afraid to say that my suspicion as I described to R35_J above is proving correct. I just completed a form on the Lotus Orlando website to indicate my interest in ordering the Emira and within minutes I got a call from them. I get a felling that I would commend that type of interest from Prestige Imports in Miami only if I were seeking to buy from them a Pagani, Lamborghini and McLaren (and I mean all 3 simultaneously). There simply so much customer $ and demand going on down here that one quickly falls in to the "peanut gallery" classification and treatment. Since leaving my deposit, I haven't once gotten a call initiated by them, on the other hand, I have called them 4 times. Sorry to vent on you like this, but I do appreciate your and R35_J's feedbacks.

Thanks for your feedback and congrats to you as you look that you're being taken care of.
Seems like you, R35_J and I placed our reservation deposits around the same time (mine was on Jan 25, 2022) and I'm afraid to say that my suspicion as I described to R35_J above is proving correct. I just completed a form on the Lotus Orlando website to indicate my interest in ordering the Emira and within minutes I got a call from them. I get a felling that I would commend that type of interest from Prestige Imports in Miami only if I were seeking to buy from them a Pagani, Lamborghini and McLaren (and I mean all 3 simultaneously). There simply so much customer $ and demand going on down here that one quickly falls in to the "peanut gallery" classification and treatment. Since leaving my deposit, I haven't once gotten a call initiated by them, on the other hand, I have called them 4 times. Sorry to vent on you like this, but I do appreciate your and R35_J's feedbacks.
Hopefully they get you spec'd as soon as possible. The frustration is understandable.

I heard that Naples had the largest allocation and got their Fe1.0s even before Orlando.Might be worth talking to them as well, although I have no experience with them.

Hopefully they get you spec'd as soon as possible. The frustration is understandable.

I heard that Naples had the largest allocation and got their Fe1.0s even before Orlando.Might be worth talking to them as well, although I have no experience with them.
My dealer in Palm Beach was straight up honest and told me Naples is the largest dealer, after Summit NJ told me they were. However, I am running in to the same "lack of communication", both from Lotus and the dealer - locked in Oct 2023, and nothing from either since. I will say though when I call my dealer the rep picks up his phone every time, and gives me what ever information he has, which usually isn't much.
To add insult to injury I still have not received my free gift Lotus promised either...

I'm in West Palm for the weekend past by and the dealership with Emiras in Hurcans. I checked google images and didn't realize their back of house looked so glorious 3months ago lol.

1718504623930.png

1718504638323.png

1718504662935.png

Sorry for the delayed reply. It was at Prestige Imports in Miami. The sell lots of Lamborghini, Audi and even Pagani, but from the look of things, their Lotus allocations are limited.

I got the call last Friday: mine is on site at Naples. Hopefully I will be driving it home this weekend. Yay!
Congrats..My call was on Monday from Orlando.
There was ZERO heads up the car was even built or on its way, lol such an awkward good news lol.

I'll be taking mine home this weekend as well.

There was ZERO heads up the car was even built or on its way, lol such an awkward good news lol.

Congrats! I got mine from Lotus of Naples (I had bought a McLaren from them last year so put an order in when an allocation dropped out).

Basically the same here.. I am hoping the PDI goes well and there is nothing wrong so I can get it this coming week.. So excited!!!

I just got mine yesterday!
Love the way this looks.. I might have opted for the black wheels had I seen a picture of them on a car before I ordered. I went black pack with those same silver wheels. Hoping I love the silver wheels as much as your black ones.

Good luck with it.

Ryan G

For the Naples customers, how was your experience? Did you get ppf or do aftermarket modifications from them? If your car had any problems, how fast did they get it in and fixed?