Florida members

For the Naples customers, how was your experience? Did you get ppf or do aftermarket modifications from them? If your car had any problems, how fast did they get it in and fixed?
Jay my sales guy is great.. Unfortunately they just don't get infirmary from lotus like most all other dealerships but Jay sent me pics of my car and helped me a lot along the way.

I do dislike that they only take wires from banks for auto loans. That's crazy. But it's their dealership so they call the shots

I am not getting ppf there as I've found it considerably cheaper elsewhere.
I'm hopefully picking it up next week.

Thanks
Ryan G

IMG_3313.jpeg
IMG_3314.jpeg

When I was picking up they had this Cool Exige and Emira combo in Orlando

That white/red combo as spec’d would have been my second pick. Love it!

I’m
Jay my sales guy is great.. Unfortunately they just don't get infirmary from lotus like most all other dealerships but Jay sent me pics of my car and helped me a lot along the way.

I do dislike that they only take wires from banks for auto loans. That's crazy. But it's their dealership so they call the shots

I am not getting ppf there as I've found it considerably cheaper elsewhere.
I'm hopefully picking it up next week.

Thanks
Ryan G
Hi Ryan
Grateful if you or any other member have a Miami area PPF installer that you can recommend. Thanks

Just created a Florida Group on FB for anyone who wants to share local info or events.
1719771070455.png

Last edited:
A video clip of me leaving the Central Florida Cars & Coffee followed by a Sf90
Next time the Emira's will roll out together.

also, I forgot to switch to sports mode for the pops and crackles🤦‍♂️.It needs to be default settings.

Last edited:
Probably a longshot but does anyone in South Florida have Tillett seats and/or an aftermarket exhaust installed? Already have the 3rd cat delete but would like to hear an exhaust and try the seats out before pulling the trigger.

There have been already a couple of threads in this forum dealing with insurance coverage costs for the Emira,, but since this subject is very state sensitive, I thought it oportune to bring it up in this Florida Members thread.

I'm currently insured with 2 cars on my policy with Progressive which is currently charging me a 6 month premium of $2,126.00 . This, so far, is the best price I've been able to get. That premium represents the portion I pay for the Emira itself, albeit taking advantage of a multi-car coverage discount. I've obtained additional 6 month quotes from Geico and Allstate, but they were significantly non-competitive being $2,600 and $4,400 respectively. To put it in context, both my wife and I have very good driving track records with no claims issued in the past 5 years and the Emira, along with our other household cars, is driven less than 3k a year..

One thing that I found really odd with the insurance premium pricing for the Emira is that I insured my 911, which cost me double the price of the Emira, for essentially half the premium of the Emira. The folks at Progressive, Geigo and Allstate attribute this disparity to the Emira being a relatively new model, their company assessors not having yet properly classified the car's risk parameters and consequently the premium defaulting to the higher end of the premium range. Who knows?

So I remain wondering if my deal with Progressive is as good as it gets or if any of you have had a different pricing experience,

There have been already a couple of threads in this forum dealing with insurance coverage costs for the Emira,, but since this subject is very state sensitive, I thought it oportune to bring it up in this Florida Members thread.

I'm currently insured with 2 cars on my policy with Progressive which is currently charging me a 6 month premium of $2,126.00 . This, so far, is the best price I've been able to get. That premium represents the portion I pay for the Emira itself, albeit taking advantage of a multi-car coverage discount. I've obtained additional 6 month quotes from Geico and Allstate, but they were significantly non-competitive being $2,600 and $4,400 respectively. To put it in context, both my wife and I have very good driving track records with no claims issued in the past 5 years and the Emira, along with our other household cars, is driven less than 3k a year..

One thing that I found really odd with the insurance premium pricing for the Emira is that I insured my 911, which cost me double the price of the Emira, for essentially half the premium of the Emira. The folks at Progressive, Geigo and Allstate attribute this disparity to the Emira being a relatively new model, their company assessors not having yet properly classified the car's risk parameters and consequently the premium defaulting to the higher end of the premium range. Who knows?

So I remain wondering if my deal with Progressive is as good as it gets or if any of you have had a different pricing experience,
I went with State Farm for my 2011 Civic Si (daily driver), 2020 RDX A Spec (wife's car) and my Emira FE. My premium is ~1800 per 6 months, 100k/200k limits, 2k deductible. Perfect driving record/no accidents/no tickets. It's worth noting that I got an extra discount on my auto insurance because my homeowner insurance is also through State Farm, which is also a lot less than my prior homeowner insurance that I had through Frontline (Frontline sucks if you ask me).

There's four of us in Central Florida paying $1246/yr full coverage, unlimited miles with Grundy.

You simply need to prove that the Emira is your second car and not daily. Then send them pictures. DM me if you want the contact to the insurance broker.

There's four of us in Central Florida paying $1246/yr full coverage, unlimited miles with Grundy.

You simply need to prove that the Emira is your second car and not daily. Then send them pictures. DM me if you want the contact to the insurance broker.
Can you please share the info with me?

I pay about $160 a month thru Statefarm and second car.

What’s the mileage and coverage of yours?

I went with State Farm for my 2011 Civic Si (daily driver), 2020 RDX A Spec (wife's car) and my Emira FE. My premium is ~1800 per 6 months, 100k/200k limits, 2k deductible. Perfect driving record/no accidents/no tickets. It's worth noting that I got an extra discount on my auto insurance because my homeowner insurance is also through State Farm, which is also a lot less than my prior homeowner insurance that I had through Frontline (Frontline sucks if you ask me).
Thanks again for the State Farm recommendation. I called them this afternoon, got a quote, switched to them and even upgraded some coverages while still managing to save $900.00 on the 6 month policy. I understand that there are a number of smaller insurers offering even more competitive prices, as I found one small local company, for instance, that was willing to cover for less than half the SF quoted premium. To be honest however, I don't really feel comfortable being covered by any insurer that ranks below top 10 nationwide and coincidentally SF is the largest.

Picking up my V6 auto soon. Looking for a place to install the GRP decat with milltek somewhere in the Tampa/Sarasota area. I understand its pretty easy to install but I want a profesional to do it. Im looking for a company who has done many supercars and exotic cars modifications cause im anxious about who will do it😅

Picking up my V6 auto soon. Looking for a place to install the GRP decat with milltek somewhere in the Tampa/Sarasota area. I understand its pretty easy to install but I want a profesional to do it. Im looking for a company who has done many supercars and exotic cars modifications cause im anxious about who will do it😅
There's a place in Pinellas Park called Crown Motorsports division, I took my RS3 there, Evan is a good guy. That's where I plan on taking my car for any modding, once I get up to it

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back