GRP Intake Shootout Dyno Testing!

I see the GRP intake is now available on the website | LINK |

I’m excited to hear what people think about it, especially compared to the Eventuri system

I see the GRP intake is now available on the website | LINK |

I’m excited to hear what people think about it, especially compared to the Eventuri system
Yup, FedEx just delivered mine. Plan to put it in next week. Will report back.

Of course it is not carbon Eventuri eye candy but the build quality seems top notch.

Yup, FedEx just delivered mine. Plan to put it in next week. Will report back.

Of course it is not carbon Eventuri eye candy but the build quality seems top notch.
Yeah the thing is with the Eventuri, you can't see it from the outside so the eye candy is essentially wasted. It would be nice if it was visible, but it makes up for it with performance. Putting gold heat-reflect foil around their silicone tube helped to at least add some bling, which does look nice through the rear window.

Yeah the thing is with the Eventuri, you can't see it from the outside so the eye candy is essentially wasted. It would be nice if it was visible, but it makes up for it with performance. Putting gold heat-reflect foil around their silicone tube helped to at least add some bling, which does look nice through the rear window.

Totally agree and if you every go over 500hp you have to loose the glass and have a carbon vented cover to release the heat, with nothing visible. Even with non-tinted glass there isn't much to see.
is there a weight difference or have I missed that?

Again great work for Greg testing different options unlike most of the other suppliers just providing their own over inflated figures. (y)

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back