• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Hello all, I'm Brian from Essex UK

brise

Reaction score
Not got an Emira at the moment but have been looking, just trying to get a deal inc a px

Not got an Emira at the moment but have been looking, just trying to get a deal inc a px
Hi Brian
Welcome and I hope you find the car you are looking for. Are you looking at new or used? There are some pretty good deals on used if you look around and are tough on striking a deal. When I could get lower than a certain point I asked for the first service free which they agreed to.

Thank you
I've seen a lot I'd like, but unfortunately, they've been miles away and I need to px a vehicle
I've looking at 2nd hand ones at the moment, have been pondering about the 2.0 as they are the same price new.
I think I would prefer the v6, but thinking the 2.0 with it's Turbo, can be easily be tuned/mapped better, as sometime in the future. Your thoughts would be appreciated

Thank you
I've seen a lot I'd like, but unfortunately, they've been miles away and I need to px a vehicle
I've looking at 2nd hand ones at the moment, have been pondering about the 2.0 as they are the same price new.
I think I would prefer the v6, but thinking the 2.0 with it's Turbo, can be easily be tuned/mapped better, as sometime in the future. Your thoughts would be appreciated
Go to the JUBU performance website and see all the tuning options for the V6 model. With a simple cat delete pipe for the 3rd cat which is legal in the UK and they sound way, way better than standard.