Hi from UK - Emira V6 on order due end August 24.

Jenz

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hi all, just joined forum.

I decided I wanted one last petrol 2 seater sports car. Thankfully my exact spec was available as one of the Lotus UK Website pre-configured cars, so I have ordered it yesterday. Delivery is anticipated as 3rd week of August (this year :) ). Also managed to snag a 0% interest deal which in the current UK climate is amazing.

Am furiously reading all the threads both good and bad.

Just wanted to say hi.

No photos yet. Mine is Dark Verdant, Diamond Cut Wheels, Yellow Callipers, Alcantara with Yellow Stitching, Black Alcantara Steering Wheel, Manual Gearbox and Touring Chassis.

Still trying to decide if I will PPF, definitely will ceramic coat.

I also was told some people, are using “car door guards” on the tough plastic on the seats so that the side of the plastic does not rub the Alcantara or leather seat? I can’t however find a thread explaining it? Anyone advise?

Best wishes and photos soon, Neil

Are we really letting people into the forum who only have to wait a month for their car...?! Doesn't feel right... ;)

Completely agree that a 0% finance deal makes this whole experience pretty hard to turn down. Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum Jenz, lots of friendly, helpful and knowledgeable people here. You will love driving the car after you pick it up.

And the current 0% finance deal in the UK is indeed an amazing deal for anyone considering getting one, given the current baseline interest rates.

Hi all, just joined forum.

I decided I wanted one last petrol 2 seater sports car. Thankfully my exact spec was available as one of the Lotus UK Website pre-configured cars, so I have ordered it yesterday. Delivery is anticipated as 3rd week of August (this year :) ). Also managed to snag a 0% interest deal which in the current UK climate is amazing.

Am furiously reading all the threads both good and bad.

Just wanted to say hi.

No photos yet. Mine is Dark Verdant, Diamond Cut Wheels, Yellow Callipers, Alcantara with Yellow Stitching, Black Alcantara Steering Wheel, Manual Gearbox and Touring Chassis.

Still trying to decide if I will PPF, definitely will ceramic coat.

I also was told some people, are using “car door guards” on the tough plastic on the seats so that the side of the plastic does not rub the Alcantara or leather seat? I can’t however find a thread explaining it? Anyone advise?

Best wishes and photos soon, Neil
Welcome to the forum Jenz.

PPF is way better than ceramic because it reduces the chance of getting chips massively. Also once you add ceramic coating you will have issues going to PPF and most companies will not provide a warranty in that case.

And it has arrived at my Dealer much earlier than expected so I am collecting it Thursday 1st August. Excited doesnt even get there :love:

Back