• The July 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 July 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

How many Emira owners in SoCal?

I'm planning to check out Cars and Coffee South OC in San Clemente this Saturday. Let me know if interested.

@DriverMod @squish we can caravan from Orange if you guys are interested.
I would love too but I already have a commitment for Saturday morning :( Maybe next time.

I still haven't seen a single Emira in the wild in OC yet.

I just saw this post but I was at the Manhattan Beach cars and coffee this past weekend. I would have let ya'll know. It would be fun to hang out with other Emira owners. I did see a red Emira in the wild near my work. Mine is Seneca Blue.

I was at San Clemente last weekend and it was pretty BUSY. I saw what looked like a matte blue wrapped but besides that and mine I counted 2.

Let us know if you can make it this weekend. I imagine it will be busy given the holiday weekend.
Plan on doing my 3rd cat delete and valve controller tomorrow so if that gets done the boy and I are going. Car is dirty as crap, but all I care about right now is getting to 1k miles. :ROFLMAO:

Plan on doing my 3rd cat delete and valve controller tomorrow so if that gets done the boy and I are going. Car is dirty as crap, but all I care about right now is getting to 1k miles. :ROFLMAO:
Would love to hear it! I’m planning on 3rd car delete only but honestly like the sound as is. Hope you can make it.

And btw once you get past 1k and push it in track mode you begin to hear what this car really sounds like. 😎

My Yellow Emira is currently in transit, I am just up Serano by Anaheim hills Elementary. We are gonna have a Hethel Yellow party !
We’re all within a few miles of each other!
I grew up off Serrano and Nohl Ranch, small world.

La Jolla. Picked up in late April. Just cracked 1K. Woohoo!
1000017435.jpg