• The July 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 July 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

How many Emira owners in SoCal?

I'm planning to check out Cars and Coffee South OC in San Clemente this Saturday. Let me know if interested.

@DriverMod @squish we can caravan from Orange if you guys are interested.
I would love too but I already have a commitment for Saturday morning :( Maybe next time.

I still haven't seen a single Emira in the wild in OC yet.

I just saw this post but I was at the Manhattan Beach cars and coffee this past weekend. I would have let ya'll know. It would be fun to hang out with other Emira owners. I did see a red Emira in the wild near my work. Mine is Seneca Blue.

I was at San Clemente last weekend and it was pretty BUSY. I saw what looked like a matte blue wrapped but besides that and mine I counted 2.

Let us know if you can make it this weekend. I imagine it will be busy given the holiday weekend.
Plan on doing my 3rd cat delete and valve controller tomorrow so if that gets done the boy and I are going. Car is dirty as crap, but all I care about right now is getting to 1k miles. :ROFLMAO:

Plan on doing my 3rd cat delete and valve controller tomorrow so if that gets done the boy and I are going. Car is dirty as crap, but all I care about right now is getting to 1k miles. :ROFLMAO:
Would love to hear it! I’m planning on 3rd car delete only but honestly like the sound as is. Hope you can make it.

And btw once you get past 1k and push it in track mode you begin to hear what this car really sounds like. 😎

My Yellow Emira is currently in transit, I am just up Serano by Anaheim hills Elementary. We are gonna have a Hethel Yellow party !
We’re all within a few miles of each other!
I grew up off Serrano and Nohl Ranch, small world.

@T6061 nice to meet you today. Had three emiras at C&C this AM. Bonus pic of the MC20. The paint really does look interesting in person- shimmers/changes a bit.

Attachments

• D6705D08-71BF-4758-A9E4-A9DEBA347481.jpeg
    D6705D08-71BF-4758-A9E4-A9DEBA347481.jpeg
    325.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 3181018A-20A5-4899-AF9E-3AA28ED76734.jpeg
    3181018A-20A5-4899-AF9E-3AA28ED76734.jpeg
    269.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 8333027E-E79D-4B61-B1F6-9143648F567C.jpeg
    8333027E-E79D-4B61-B1F6-9143648F567C.jpeg
    295 KB · Views: 30
  • 648919CC-E16E-4D09-9738-09E6CBF41A45.jpeg
    648919CC-E16E-4D09-9738-09E6CBF41A45.jpeg
    285.1 KB · Views: 29
@T6061 nice to meet you today. Had three emiras at C&C this AM. Bonus pic of the MC20. The paint really does look interesting in person- shimmers/changes a bit.
Likewise. Lots of enthusiasm from the crowd for the Emira. Many had not seen one in the flesh and were very positive on the design. More than a couple of folks were surprised at the price point suggesting it looked more expensive than its price point. One gentleman was surprised by the size. I'm sure most think of Lotus cars as on the smaller/lighter end of the scale. He thought it looked substantial but not too big.

Cool to meet the orange Exige driver and a metallic British Racing Green Elise owner. Both very much die hard Lotus fans. I spotted 3 Elise and the aforementioned Exige. With the Emira's in attendance that made 7 Lotus total...not a bad turnout for a non-Lotus specific event.

Bonus points to @seriously who was rocking what I believe was a JDM, Seiko Prospex SBER009 Speedtimer 110th Anniversary Limited Edition Chronograph reissue. A perfect compliment to his Vivid Red Emira.

I see @T6061 playing it safe with his front license plate! GRP for the bracket?
GRP it is...custom Honoring Veterans tags coming with the Veterans of Foreign Wars crest - T131FE. My year in Korea on active duty makes me eligible for membership in the VFW. Will post when they finally arrive...

Last edited:
GRP it is...custom Honoring Veterans tags coming with the Veterans of Foreign Wars crest - T131FE. My year in Korea on active duty makes me eligible for membership in the VFW. Will post when they finally arrive...
And thank you for your service sir!!

Bonus points to @seriously who was rocking what I believe was a JDM, Seiko Prospex SBER009 Speedtimer 110th Anniversary Limited Edition Chronograph reissue. A perfect compliment to his Vivid Red Emira.
Can’t believe you recognized the watch at a glance. You’re exactly right. It’s a niche non-hype watch and I love it. Kudos to you!