• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

How many miles you got on your Emira!?

I'm up to nearly 3200 miles in my i4 now, no major issues to report. Only a couple of things have cropped up but have been resolved (🤞) without needing a dealer visit, though the first one may have been if I lived closer (JCT600 in Bradford is ca. 2h away from me).
  1. Engine warning light, came on a few times shortly after having run the car in, cleared using Bluetooth OBD dongle but did reoccur a few times, on JCT600's suggestion called roadside assistance to take a look (due to their distance from me). RA took a look, cleared the errors and all has been good since (though the dongle now lives in the car just in case - the car is still a Lotus after all! :ROFLMAO:).
  2. On recent road trip to/from Goodwood there started to be some clunking from the front at low speed, especially if driving over an uneven surface. Was fearing a dealer visit may be needed but was a simple solve in the end, looking under the front hatch I noted one of the panels underneath was loose after the quarter-turn connectors on it had managed to come undone, re-fastened and the clunking has gone away!