• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

How many miles you got on your Emira!?

May I please ask whether there is a specific template/font and colour code you used for the "LOTUS" lettering?
Hi I got my detailers in the UK who did my PPF to add the decals. I pinched some ideas from other forum members and sent photos to my detailer who did the rest! Very please with the result. Regards Simon

I passed 5000 miles last week, collected on 31st Mar 23

Had almost every launch car issue going including long stints with it being off the road un-useable (Still waiting on new doors for blistering)

However love the car and its now being used as my daily as intended when I bought it (Now the issues with AC appear to be resolved 😊)

A touch over 200 miles, only minor issues (the same ones many have reported), window down then back up occasionally, warning light (triangle with exclamation point that went on then out at one point). Other than that no complaints. Prepping now for a hopefully epic 1270 mile roadtrip from So Cal to Seattle that will get all of my break-in miles done and then some. Hopefully nothing breaks in the process (the car or me). News at 11.

Just approaching 10,000 miles no real problems, had wiper motor replaced early on even though mine was fine. Had an issue with aircon but was solved in a day by Lotus Essex.
Very happy chap!!! :)
Great to see some owners racking up the miles with few issues. I notice there seem to be a few cars with over 10k miles now, presumably driven in the wet, which have not suffered the dreaded paint blistering, while others seem to get it at relatively low miles - weird. Trying to convince myself that it isn't an inevitably :)

Great to see some owners racking up the miles with few issues. I notice there seem to be a few cars with over 10k miles now, presumably driven in the wet, which have not suffered the dreaded paint blistering, while others seem to get it at relatively low miles - weird. Trying to convince myself that it isn't an inevitably :)
Driven in loads of rain, no issues, handles great in the wet. My paint seems fine...... apart from a couple of stone chips!! :rolleyes::D But the car is for driving!!, went over 10k miles today

I just started another separate thread on this, but was wondering for those of you in this thread clocking miles in the US, has anyone needed to call for Lotus Roadside Assistance and if so, what was your experience?

Wow @T6061 you sure ARE flying. That doesn't sound like just your commute miles. Been on any good raodtrips?
No real road trips. Went out to InoKinetic in Temecula via the 74 and looped back via the 76 to the 5 North to get back to San Clemente. One trip up the Beverly Hills. Everything else was just the 60 mile round trip commute or going to dinner/getting groceries, etc. I make a point of driving it every day.

Just dropped it off at Lotus of OC on Monday to have the paint blister on the front bumper repaired. I understand the front bumper is made differently than the other panels that suffer from blistering so hopeful it was just a manufacturing defect. They seem confident they can repair it. The rest of the car is wrapped and so far the paint looks great. Once the repair cures (2-3 weeks?) I'll take it back to PFS to do the front bumper and ceramic coat the wheels. Only complaint so far is the brake dust on the silver wheels! Seriously considering swapping the wheels not only to save weight but to find a gunmetal/titanium finish that might mask the dust a bit better so I can wash the wheels once a week instead of every other day!!

The first time I saw a warning triangle on the dash my heart sank and I thought, "Ok, here we go! The Lotus gremlins are here!" Then I realized I was down to 60 miles remaining in the fuel tank and the car was telling me to stop for gas!! :ROFLMAO:

Mods so far: BlendMount V1 G2 install (USB adapter 5-12v working fine with no issues); Greg's carpet buttons and front license plate bracket; Silent Cilantro's MagSafe charging tray and Black Lotus wheel center caps (also from Greg); Full Xpel wrap from PFS in Costa Mesa.

Got my i4 in March this year and done around 900 miles so just about run in. Just suffered minor water ingress at bottom of passenger door. This has been sorted by local dealer at the same time they replaced rear discs. One of the rear discs was rusty on pick up and I flagged this up at the time so they have happily replaced them. Picking car up tomorrow from garage. They said they had some software updates so will be interested to see if there is any difference when driving. Was given manual V6 and was afraid I would prefer it over the auto but on balance still happy with my auto box. No problems with paintwork.when I had PPF wrap the detailer said it was good paintwork and they deal with a lot of high end cars so that was reassuring.
Taking it down to South of France in September. Calais to Nice so will get a good run. V happy so far and gets good reaction from most people. In meantime taking it to Beaulieu Supercar event early August. It may not cost as much as a true super-car, but it looks the part.

2500 miles in after 3 months with an i4 . A few 500 mile long-weekend trips in the uk, having a ball. No significant issues to date, drivers side carpet come adrift and waiting for dealer to come up with a fix….