• The July 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 July 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Japan - 2024/06/22 (sat) Southern Saitama Tour (県道11号 熊谷小川秩父線)

Coffee and bikes.

Attachments

• 1000008719.jpg
    1000008719.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 13
Heading up to ヤマメの里親水公園 now.

@shin73 @Nick219 Thanks for coming today! It was my first time driving behind these cars and hearing them for extended periods of time. Hope the young man in the white NA6 doesn't "misuse" the photos :ROFLMAO:
Filled up on my way home. Only used about half a tank today.
PXL_20240622_011217012.RAW-01.COVER-masked.jpg

Damn, I missed this! I haven't been checking the forum and I was relying on email notifications (and I didn't get any). 😓

I'll read the thread tomorrow, since it's already a bit late today.

Damn, I missed this! I haven't been checking the forum and I was relying on email notifications (and I didn't get any). 😓

I'll read the thread tomorrow, since it's already a bit late today.
Yikes! I don't think we have each others' e-mail info. Need to set something up (Whatsapp or LINE or something) next time.

I am returning to Japan from Norway today July 4, 2024. Nice to see that you guys were able to enjoy your drive. I hope to be with you the next time.

I actually had my car-fun in Norway by getting to drive a friends multiple cars: A Jaguar E-type 4.2, a Jaguar XJS V12, and a Porsche 912E. I also drove his much newer (electric) Porsche Taycan 4S Sport Turismo (like a shooting brake). The E-type was really difficult with my Size 13 (31 cm) feet, so right foot was without any shoe, and left foot with a shoe (but when shoe got lower than clutch pedal, it was hard to get it through and up in time to clutch‼️) Luckily I survived. I loved the 912E with a 5-speed manual, and had a great time in this lightweight 950kg (approximately) car. No servo or hydraulics anywhere.

Last edited: