Lotus - vehicle deliveries for first nine months of 2024

Nick in Sydney

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Lotus delivered 7,543 vehicles in the first nine months of 2024. Yes, that's a big increase versus last year, but the quarterly deliveries aren't really "ramping up" in 2024. IMO, growth seems to have stalled. Lotus only delivered 2,670 vehicles in Q3, so I really can't see them achieving their (already lowered) target of 12,000 vehicles this year.

Global allocation in terms of deliveries remained well-distributed, with Europe, China, North America and the Rest of the World regions each contributing about 20-35% of the total deliveries. In the third quarter, Emeya deliveries commenced in Europe, while Eletre deliveries expanded to the Middle East, Japan and Korea.

Deliveries of Eletre Carbon are not expected to commence until the first half of 2025.

Well the fact that pricing for base models is still hidden to the general public and those of us that know, know its gone up again is generally a recipe for slow orders.

Well the fact that pricing for base models is still hidden to the general public and those of us that know, know its gone up again is generally a recipe for slow orders.
Agree - I have no idea why Lotus feels the need to hide pricing information at this point, while still asking for orders from their dealers for base V6 units. Having pricing visible would at the very least cause more interest. It is a very odd way to run a business, but I am sure they have their reasons, I just can't think of any good ones.

I don't know how their dealerships operate in other parts of the world, but in North America it leaves a lot to be desired and the service is not at the level to be asking 100K -250K (Eletre Carbon?). I will be shocked if they can grow US dealers with the current product range and build quality issues.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back