• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Members from the Carolinas

Anyone else headed to C&C Morrisville tomorrow morning? I'll be there and likely parked at ore near the Lotus of Raleigh VIP tent. Just got her all cleaned up tonight!

View attachment 47249
I keep meaning to, but yard work is calling this morning. Would love to see a few pics of the Lotus area if you get a chance. Is that at every C&C now or was today something special again?

I keep meaning to, but yard work is calling this morning. Would love to see a few pics of the Lotus area if you get a chance. Is that at every C&C now or was today something special again?
They have been there a few times but this is the first time they were a "featured sponsor" I believe. Got to park in the VIP section right in the middle of the action:

IMG_3607.jpeg

IMG_3605.jpeg

I have a few friends going to VIR Grand Course Oct 31 (Thursday/ Halloween)with TrackDaze. $395 for one day (solo only - no Instruction on Thursday). But I think they have instruction available Friday for the Full Course.