Members from the Carolinas

Anyone else headed to C&C Morrisville tomorrow morning? I'll be there and likely parked at ore near the Lotus of Raleigh VIP tent. Just got her all cleaned up tonight!

View attachment 47249
I keep meaning to, but yard work is calling this morning. Would love to see a few pics of the Lotus area if you get a chance. Is that at every C&C now or was today something special again?

I keep meaning to, but yard work is calling this morning. Would love to see a few pics of the Lotus area if you get a chance. Is that at every C&C now or was today something special again?
They have been there a few times but this is the first time they were a "featured sponsor" I believe. Got to park in the VIP section right in the middle of the action:

IMG_3607.jpeg

IMG_3605.jpeg

I have a few friends going to VIR Grand Course Oct 31 (Thursday/ Halloween)with TrackDaze. $395 for one day (solo only - no Instruction on Thursday). But I think they have instruction available Friday for the Full Course.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back