• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Members from the Carolinas

Took a short video of most of the inventory at Lotus Charlotte. I was told they are expecting to be able to sell them in the next 2 weeks but not concrete.
Love it! I'll be meeting up with Shane from Cape Fear tomorrow at C&C Morrisville. They're going to have 2 Emiras present! Ya'll should come out if you're near the Raleigh area!

Took a short video of most of the inventory at Lotus Charlotte. I was told they are expecting to be able to sell them in the next 2 weeks but not concrete.
Wow! That Vivid Red FE 2.0 towards the end looks like my exact spec, but I haven’t had any call/email from Daniel yet (I last checked in with him a few weeks ago). Maybe someone else ordered one just like mine? I’ll have to reach out to Daniel to get the latest news. Exciting times, though, seeing that amazing lineup in Charlotte!

Wow! That Vivid Red FE 2.0 towards the end looks like my exact spec, but I haven’t had any call/email from Daniel yet (I last checked in with him a few weeks ago). Maybe someone else ordered one just like mine? I’ll have to reach out to Daniel to get the latest news. Exciting times, though, seeing that amazing lineup in Charlotte!
It very well could be I just called this morning to get an update on mine and setup a test drive with the Eletre R. Mine had just showed up this week. The Vivid Red is nice!! 👌

Reactions: DPB

Awesome! Was there a Seneca with silver wheels and gray interior? I haven’t heard if mine has made the trip.

It very well could be I just called this morning to get an update on mine and setup a test drive with the Eletre R. Mine had just showed up this week. The Vivid Red is nice!! 👌
Just spoke with Daniel and the Vivid Red one is, in fact, my car! He said it just came in this past Wednesday (maybe same day as yours @Coreyalert3). You said in the video you are the only Magma Red ordered in Charlotte - Daniel said I'm the only Vivid Red. If all goes to plan I'll be picking it up in the next couple weeks. Words can't describe my excitement after 26 months of waiting!

Got to hang out with Shane and saw @Barcino2012 at Cars and Coffee Morrisville this morning. Test drove the Seneca Blue Emira afterwards. Was a blast! During the test drive I heard a guy walking by audibly say, "Oh look...a Lamborghini!" To which Shane and I looked at each other and laughed. Can't wait for delivery!

Attachments

• IMG_1910(1).JPEG
    IMG_1910(1).JPEG
    513.8 KB · Views: 44
Just spoke with Daniel and the Vivid Red one is, in fact, my car! He said it just came in this past Wednesday (maybe same day as yours @Coreyalert3). You said in the video you are the only Magma Red ordered in Charlotte - Daniel said I'm the only Vivid Red. If all goes to plan I'll be picking it up in the next couple weeks. Words can't describe my excitement after 26 months of waiting!
That's awesome!! Maybe we will be doing paperwork the same day. Are you local to Charlotte? If so we will have to get up at one of thier meets at the very least.

That's awesome!! Maybe we will be doing paperwork the same day. Are you local to Charlotte? If so we will have to get up at one of thier meets at the very least.
I'm in Raleigh, but if we don't meet up on delivery day I'm sure I'll make it down to one of their car meets at some point.

Raleigh peeps! I’m new to the group, super stoked recently got a 1st Edition 2.0 allocation with Shane at Cape Fear. Ordered Osmium Silver over Tan Nappa V6 manual.

Raleigh peeps! I’m new to the group, super stoked recently got a 1st Edition 2.0 allocation with Shane at Cape Fear. Ordered Osmium Silver over Tan Nappa V6 manual.
Congrats, I live in Wake Co too and my Nimbus is sitting at Flow Lotus. Just waiting to be told I can come get it!

Congrats, I live in Wake Co too and my Nimbus is sitting at Flow Lotus. Just waiting to be told I can come get it!
I saw your car last Thursday! Looks great. I'm very, very glad they are storing them indoors. Ken has done a good job on our behalf there.

Welcome to the scene! I'm set to be picking up my Nimbus over Tan V6 manual in the next few DAYS at Cape Fear. Our specs are very similar. I live in North Raleigh and would definitely be up for a drive when we all have our Emiras!

As a Canadian from Toronto with a cottage in Pinehurst, NC (next trip flying to Raleigh April 1,, then road tripping there in May), I have major FOMO right now! My Emira is either in still in production or on the most recent boat…but my eyes will be wide open for EMIRAs when I head down there (unlikely to see any on the roads in Toronto by April).

Welcome to the scene! I'm set to be picking up my Nimbus over Tan V6 manual in the next few DAYS at Cape Fear. Our specs are very similar. I live in North Raleigh and would definitely be up for a drive when we all have our Emiras!
When you say "set to pick up", I assume you are assuming we can purchase soon or have you been told so?..i.e...a specific date. Thanks.

When you say "set to pick up", I assume you are assuming we can purchase soon or have you been told so?..i.e...a specific date. Thanks.
My car has been on the lot in WIlmington since December. Other depositors at Cape Fear (Wilmington Lotus Dealer) have informed me they have set dates for pick up this week. I'm just waiting for my phone call to set a date/time to complete the purchase and drive it home. I put in the deposit over a a year ago.