Modified Emira rendering

Lotushavefun

Reaction score
Found this rendering online. Looks slick in red.

20210924_214306.jpg

I love the mods and wing on the red Emira! :love:

I've been watching too many youtube videos of the Lotus Concept and Evija, so I just lifted the doors on my 3d model out of curiosity.

looks pretty cool to me to be honest.
not saying I'm about to buy a door kit at all..just got bored and made a render lol

1727915521296.png

I've been watching too many youtube videos of the Lotus Concept and Evija, so I just lifted the doors on my 3d model out of curiosity.

looks pretty cool to me to be honest.
not saying I'm about to buy a door kit at all..just got bored and made a render lol

View attachment 52741
Wouldn’t look totally out of place on an emira like it does on so many other cars.

Wouldn’t look totally out of place on an emira like it does on so many other cars.
It would be interesting to see how easy it is to do. A lot of front fenders are conducive to the angles you need to do this.

My 3000gt was one of the first cars when VLS (Vertical Doors now) started manufacturing these. To do it with the 3000gt you have to open the door like 8 inches out before you can lift it up. Then it’s kinda a weird angle out. I still like it but it’s not exactly close to what a Lamborghini does.

I do love it for the longer doors though because parking sucks trying to get in and out of some cars.

It would be interesting to see how easy it is to do. A lot of front fenders are conducive to the angles you need to do this.

My 3000gt was one of the first cars when VLS (Vertical Doors now) started manufacturing these. To do it with the 3000gt you have to open the door like 8 inches out before you can lift it up. Then it’s kinda a weird angle out. I still like it but it’s not exactly close to what a Lamborghini does.

I do love it for the longer doors though because parking sucks trying to get in and out of some cars.
1727925381504.png
Its prob the same kit as the Evora. I dont think anyone's contacted them to try it. Did you have to replace or maintain parts for your 3000gt or were they reliable?

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back