• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

📓 Journals New member with first Czech Emira

This prefix is only usable in the Lotus Emira Journals forum.
V Odd. Do hope they keep them but can’t see why EU and U.K. seats would be different. Have to wait until we see the demos 🤞🏻

That is odd.. the updated configurator still shows them... although the FE badge is missing from the dash now, so maybe this will be for the future base models?

Screenshot 2022-10-20 120333.jpg

Photos of all three Emiras from the first delivery to the dealership of Prague. You can notice the Nimbus Grey and Dark Verdant cars look like another model - more elegant and not so sporty as the Hethel Yellow car. View attachment 9974View attachment 9975View attachment 9976View attachment 9977
Love these pictures! Thank you congratulations! 🕺

Is the lower bumper of the nimbus finished? Looks like the cover's been removed, but not sure why they would do that? 🤔

Love these pictures! Thank you congratulations! 🕺

Is the lower bumper of the nimbus finished? Looks like the cover's been removed, but not sure why they would do that? 🤔
Reflection of the tiles?

Don't like the standard exhaust finishers, glad I've gone for additional black pack.
I've seen some chrome finished ones on prototypes that looked really nice.

Not sure why the Titanium finishers are so dull. They need a good polish!

I might unscrew mine and attack them with some AutoSol metal polish to bring out some shine.

Last edited:

I might unscrew mine and attack them with some AutoSol metal polish to bring out some shine.
If they’re Ti, will they eventually get that rainbow purple coloration from heat cycling?

Typically a bit, but a lot of the aftermarket titanium exhaust have purposely burnt tips to get that blue rainbow effect before getting to the customer.
A little engine mapping could probably get some nice flames from the pipes to speed that along during break-in!

"I might unscrew mine and attack them with some AutoSol metal polish to bring out some shine."

that sounds quite painful...... I think I'll leave that for the nurse

Here a photo of an actual Emira leather seat. Verdict: alcantara seats are WITHOUT any stripes, leather seats are WITH three stripes. If you want seats with three stripes, go to leather ;-)View attachment 10062
Thank you for posting that. First close-up I have seen of the ice leather. I much prefer it to the red and tan, if choosing something different from full black. I think the Emira interior benefits from the contrast.

Here a photo of an actual Emira leather seat. Verdict: alcantara seats are WITHOUT any stripes, leather seats are WITH three stripes. If you want seats with three stripes, go to leather ;-)View attachment 10062
Ah yes the colour leather which requires you to drive naked or burn all your jeans!!!