๐Ÿ““ Journals New member with first Czech Emira

This prefix is only usable in the Lotus Emira Journals forum.
According to @emiraspain, nobody over the age of 12 should be wearing jeans anyways. ๐Ÿ˜„
I'm not buying any Oxford Bags just to drive round in or whatever these young uns are sporting nowadays....
I remember an earlier post regarding the type of 'pumps' were suitable to drive in...I had to click away asap :cool:

you've got a better memory than me, when did i say that? did I say that?
i do think way too many people wear jeans...this is true, its the go to trouser...... no imagination.... in that case just get a porsche.. haha
I did get a Porsche so all good. Nice red leather. There's a bit of dye transfer but not bad and the detailer usually gets em back as new.
I had some very light grey leather seats and they were a sod to keep looking good - work Jeans/going out jeans that is indeed a 'selection of trousers'

i do think way too many people wear jeans...this is true, its the go to trouser...... no imagination.... in that case just get a porsche.. haha
Actually I just went looking for the quote and it turns out it was another member who said it, and I just mis-attributed it to you. Fail. Sorry for the false alarm, everyone. ๐Ÿ˜…

It's so obvious you want to just break free from your chains and buy jeans AND a Porsche!
Come join us on the dark side....muuuuaaahhhhaahahhhha ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

It's so obvious you want to just break free from your chains and buy jeans AND a Porsche!
Come join us on the dark side....muuuuaaahhhhaahahhhha ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
I do admit I have jeans.... I didnt for many years, but once they made them a bit softer and more palatable, not that I eat them, depending on who's wearing them I guess... I do wear them.... Im not too big to be honest.
as for the buying a porsche.. I have bought 2 in my life and you can see one of them here :)... which I will sell.

Tomorrow I have lunch with the porsche dealer........
So yes, the light saber is getting dim, need some new batteries..

I do admit I have jeans.... I didnt for many years, but once they made them a bit softer and more palatable, not that I eat them, depending on who's wearing them I guess... I do wear them.... Im not too big to be honest.
as for the buying a porsche.. I have bought 2 in my life and you can see one of them here :)... which I will sell.

You mean more palatable equating to more elsataine in the jeans allowing the tummy to spread more evenly? ๐Ÿ˜€

Yes there are jeans now for every occasion, it seems!
As to the Porsche, I'm always on my phone so if there's signatures with photos, etc. I can't see them and the avatars are super small. I do now see your avatar. You've got a classic there! Hope you don't regret selling ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yes there are jeans now for every occasion, it seems!
As to the Porsche, I'm always on my phone so if there's signatures with photos, etc. I can't see them and the avatars are super small. I do now see your avatar. You've got a classic there! Hope you don't regret selling ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Its just a car, I'd not regret selling my children and wife, never mind my car......

In no particular order: Congratulations, welcome, and I'm jealous as I'm going for a similar spec.