• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

📓 Journals New member with first Czech Emira

This prefix is only usable in the Lotus Emira Journals forum.
You guys think you have it bad, check my Ns if I go C8

cAbO7Ig.jpg

Long story short:
- my Emira has over 800 kms
- after consultation with my friendly dealer in Prague I can go up to 5800 rpm and use all driving modes
- I can go to full rpms after another approx. 1500 kms (approx. 2500 kms total)
- used the Sport mode - much better sound, finally as a real sports car ;-) ... because of heavy traffic I can't see a huge difference in power, must wait for less traffic
- didn't use the Track mode yet - because of slightly wet road
- comsumption of my Emira is between 10.1 and 15.9 l/100 km, use the 98 RON fuel (called optimistically Verva 100 in the Czech Republic)
- sound of the KEF system it's not getting better :-(((

Last edited:
@1stczechemira I have never seen this Lotus embossed logo in the carpet? At least I never noticed it in the US Demo I drove.

Is this permanent in the side sill? I figure I would ask you as you have had the car longer than most!

Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 8.45.40 AM.png

@1stczechemira I have never seen this Lotus embossed logo in the carpet? At least I never noticed it in the US Demo I drove.

Is this permanent in the side sill? I figure I would ask you as you have had the car longer than most!

View attachment 10789
it was a stencil and a vacuum cleaner Im afraid... but I think a clever forum member could surely some up with something to look good there ;)

it was a stencil and a vacuum cleaner Im afraid... but I think a clever forum member could surely some up with something to look good there ;)
Something I don't get about this explanation from that other thread — if it was a stencil, then how did they do the "O" in "LOTUS" without any line connecting the "inner dot" of the O to the "outer circle" of the O, you know what I mean?

Any time you see a stencil, they always have to figure out some way to hold the "floating inner parts" of certain letters in place so that the stencil can be applied. Letters like A, B, D, O, P, Q, R all have this problem.

View attachment 10789

My car hasn't that brushing (or what it is). The car on the picture is the first car i've seen it on. I think it is not permanent.

Something I don't get about this explanation from that other thread — if it was a stencil, then how did they do the "O" in "LOTUS" without any line connecting the "inner dot" of the O to the "outer circle" of the O, you know what I mean?

Any time you see a stencil, they always have to figure out some way to hold the "floating inner parts" of certain letters in place so that the stencil can be applied. Letters like A, B, D, O, P, Q, R all have this problem.
You have two stencils with the floating connections in different places. Simples.