• The July 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 July 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Osmium Silver Lotus Emira photo thread

I love that your kids are enjoying it too!

My kids really dig getting to ride in Daddy’s Lotus”!

I have very fond memories of riding with my dad in his 1976 Triumph TR6 or 1969 Mustang Mach 1 when I was a kid. It sparked a lifelong passion for cars, one that I still share with him.

That sort of stuff stays with you forever!

To all those with an OS Emira, what other choices did you make?

Mine is:
Ice Grey
upper black pack
alcantara steering wheel
silver wheels
yellow calipers

Picked it up a little over a week ago and couldn't be happier. It's actually a DV car with silver wrap.

Cheers, Alex
IMG_6458.jpeg

Every photos of a new configuration makes me think I should have ordered my Emira like that!

I just need to accept the fact that OS is the best color, it looks fantastic both with the upper black pack and without, and move on!

Or buy another so I can drive the one that looks best to me that day.!

To all those with an OS Emira, what other choices did you make?

Mine is:
Ice Grey
upper black pack
alcantara steering wheel
silver wheels
yellow calipers
Mine:
Ice Grey
Touring
Full Black pack
Leather steering
Silver Wheels
Yellow Calipers
I also have the Tinted (from Factory) engine bay (whatever it's called now).

Ryan G

I really dislike that you can now configure a different steering wheel online with Leather Steering wheel with yellow accents. Damn.. I am debating buying the GRP steering wheel, but $850.. ouch.

Ryan G

Attachments

• 20240703_111109.jpg
    20240703_111109.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 20240703_111014.jpg
    20240703_111014.jpg
    441.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 20240703_121227.jpg
    20240703_121227.jpg
    410.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 20240703_110959.jpg
    20240703_110959.jpg
    425.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 20240703_111008.jpg
    20240703_111008.jpg
    396.9 KB · Views: 39
Mine:
Ice Grey
Touring
Full Black pack
Leather steering
Silver Wheels
Yellow Calipers
I also have the Tinted (from Factory) engine bay (whatever it's called now).

Ryan G
You sir, have excellent taste in cars. I know because they are almost exactly the same as mine.

You sir, have excellent taste in cars. I know because they are almost exactly the same as mine.
I couldn't find an samples of OS before ordering, and I love silver, so I went with it. :) I was back and forth on black vs silver wheels, but glad I went with what I have. I just need some accents in yellow to match the calipers and badges.

That actually looks better than Osmium because it doesn't have the weird blue-ish tint.
Am I crazy because I actually like the blue-ish tint? I wear a ton of blue though, so maybe I am bias. :)

I do like true silver, but I like the "tint" myself as well.

Ryan G

Some yellow interior stitching would have been a nice option. I can live without the top marker on the steering wheel, but it would be nice flair.

What I’d love to do, but probably never will, would be Tillett carbon fiber seats with Ice Grey leather pads and some yellow stitch accents. The cost and loss of side impact airbags will probably prevent me from ever doing it though.

For me, had Lotus offered a really good orange or green, I would have with one of those.

Dark verdant is a pretty color, I just wanted something lighter and brighter.

For me, had Lotus offered a really good orange or green, I would have with one of those.

Dark verdant is a pretty color, I just wanted something lighter and brighter.
If they had the same orange as the Elise, I would have bought that.. IF DV was just a bit lighter I might have went that route, but it's way too dark and looks black on overcast days and unless it's in the bright sun you can't tell it's Green IMO.