Reaction score
Hey I’m currently getting quotes for full
Body PPF . How much did you pay ? Thanks

Barcino2012

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
That’s an amazing price… our dealer quoted $8500 full PPF (XPel) with their in house shop.
This is through LCF in NC, was a no brainer to me, the installer is Lotus certified, and included in the purchase price, so in case there is a warranty issue of sorts around paint, that they could claim is is PPF related…….

Last edited:

BBrik007

Reaction score
I was quoted $6500 for full body PPF by a FL dealer, but I'm having a local certified installer specializing in exotics currently installing a full body Xpel with 10mil on the apron/hood/mirror/roof for $4800. And this guy is GOOD.

OP
Tobiasz17azs

Tobiasz17azs

Reaction score
I was quoted $6500 for full body PPF by a FL dealer, but I'm having a local certified installer specializing in exotics currently installing a full body Xpel with 10mil on the apron/hood/mirror/roof for $4800. And this guy is GOOD.
4800 for full PPF ?

cyanmauve

Emira Fan
Reaction score
$6,466 + 8.25% state sales tax = $7,000 all in for full PPF plus ceramic over the PPF here in central Texas

cyanmauve

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Full Xpel thought the dealer where I bought my car was listed as $8,495. No mention of ceramic.

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Very happy with the NanoFusion full body PPF installation by Steve Costa himself offered through Lotus Cape Fear. They did it right in my garage (took about 2 full days) and the result seems remarkable.

During the installation, Steve spent hours explaining to me the history of PPF, the advantages of the film, and did some cool demos for me. His technician, Juan Carlos, was a master artist with the few pieces they had to do by hand where the pattern wasn't a perfect fit.

I had never heard of NanoFusion before because it's typically only been applied via OEMs and they don't focus on the retail market. Steve and his team have quietly been doing all of the Lotus OEM PPF jobs since 2005 at the ports. The best part--it carries a 10 year warranty and Steve & team will come fix any issues with it should they arise during that time.

There were lots of other good options around Raleigh but the cost was at least $2K more than what I paid and offered nothing more than a 30 day installation warranty. After that, I'd have to go through the manufacturer with the product warranty. I preferred this path. I'll update later once it's had a few months to perform and report back. So far, so good.

1712527013594.jpeg

1712526787163.jpeg

1712526657678.jpeg

1712526667963.jpeg

1712526676252.jpeg

1712526681915.jpeg

1712526687193.jpeg

FlyNavy01

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I've never seen a PPF installer come to a customer's house before, that's new. Your spec is identical to mine so I'm enjoying the photos during this painful wait! Looks like they did a great job and wrapped as many edges as possible.

OP
Tobiasz17azs

Tobiasz17azs

Reaction score
Very happy with the NanoFusion full body PPF installation by Steve Costa himself offered through Lotus Cape Fear. They did it right in my garage (took about 2 full days) and the result seems remarkable.

During the installation, Steve spent hours explaining to me the history of PPF, the advantages of the film, and did some cool demos for me. His technician, Juan Carlos, was a master artist with the few pieces they had to do by hand where the pattern wasn't a perfect fit.

I had never heard of NanoFusion before because it's typically only been applied via OEMs and they don't focus on the retail market. Steve and his team have quietly been doing all of the Lotus OEM PPF jobs since 2005 at the ports. The best part--it carries a 10 year warranty and Steve & team will come fix any issues with it should they arise during that time.

There were lots of other good options around Raleigh but the cost was at least $2K more than what I paid and offered nothing more than a 30 day installation warranty. After that, I'd have to go through the manufacturer with the product warranty. I preferred this path. I'll update later once it's had a few months to perform and report back. So far, so good.

View attachment 40736
View attachment 40734
View attachment 40728
View attachment 40730

View attachment 40731
View attachment 40732
View attachment 40733
What was the cost ?

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Did they pull badges and rear emblems ?
They used revivify on the emblems and lettering areas along with some of the black trim pieces. Rockers and front lip got PPF along with all the painted parts.

cyanmauve

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Does anyone have some photos of the seams or fit of their PPF?

For example, the Xpel I did was done off of templates, so there was a cut out around the rear LOTUS letters. One the one hand, it would have been nice if the film was fit closer to the letters. The same thing goes for other trim panels.

On the other hand, I really don’t think I want anyone popping trim panels or anything else off of my brand new car. Nothing ever goes back exactly right, and unless something is retained by a screw or a bolt, it never seems to go back as tight or flush as from the factory.