• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Puncture!! Where do I get a tyre

Better try 245/35 R20! It’s Cayman GT4 size, so should be available somewhere.

Lotus will have them on backorder at some ridiculous asking price, no doubt.

You can always ask them to take one off mine, it's still lying at the airfield in Bedford sending me daily tracker messages about the battery dying :(

You'd think a company reporting losses would be keen to recoup whatever they could after issuing a refund, or maybe even get the car back to Hethel and use it to figure out what needs doing to prevent others from having such a poor experience...or am I just being too sensible?

Cool.
To get going a mobile fitter is just now sticking on some similar sized budget stuff then fitting on the proper tyre on Monday at my home.
That works for me as have a track day on Thursday.

I got my set of Goodyears though ASDA Tyres back in November. One of the only places I could find them and price seemed decent too. Easy to use and delivered to a local tyre fitter pretty quickly.