U.S. Ordering and Allocation Thoughts - What are you hearing?

Yeah welcome to the Fast Lane as a Priority Customer. As a result you can expect the following:

1. Nothing
B. Not a thing
III. Zero things
4. See #1
E. All of the above

But good news? This is fun! :)
lol... I figured... I thought it was good that I actually got an email :cautious:. To date, I have not gotten anything so today was a win, a small one, but a win.

I'll post more in my update thread later today. My long chat at Hethel yesterday with senior folks covered the US situation. There was a briefing meeting for all US dealers during the week and they are about to be given details on specifics for each dealership including allocations, process and timings. They will then start communicating with customers. Most of the comms will be by dealers rather than centrally by Lotus.

Got an email from Lotus of Naples.

They will likely be finalizing customer orders on first group of allocations in March 2022. Production expected in September 2022. Second group of allocations will be April 2022 with production October 2022. A third group in May 2022.

If you add on roughly 2 months of shipping, customs on QA hold times, my guess is the first Emiras to hit US will be November 2022.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back