UK Delivery estimate confirmed.

They've called people up to mid 12 July deposits. They were supposed to be re-starting calls from 8 April, as well as starting the calls to i4 depositors. But I've not heard of any calls taking place, just a few people contacting Lotus about i4 next stage and being sent links to do spec/deposit.

My hunch is they have either been drowning in Eletre enquiries or just realised their staff have time off booked for the Easter break, so have delayed it yet again without telling anyone :(
Here's hoping the phone calls commence as soon as possible...

At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if those who put their deposits in Q3/4 2021 get pushed to Q1/Q2 2023.

Here's hoping the phone calls commence as soon as possible...

At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if those who put their deposits in Q3/4 2021 get pushed to Q1/Q2 2023.
I'm guessing they've delayed the phone calls because of the delay to first deliveries. If that knocks all deliveries back a month it's potentially going to put post-Goodwood V6 FEs and early i4 FEs into early 2023.

It’s been said a hundred times, but comms is the issue here.
The fact you can still “reserve” your FE online today noted as “arriving” from “Spring ‘22” is very misleading. Surely site should mention current expectation of deliveries for any deposits made?

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back