• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

UK test drive booking process

I have literally just cancelled my test drive slot at Nottingham at 2 30pm on 27th Jan. Maybe if it suits anyone here they can try and use my open slot..worth a try

I have literally just cancelled my test drive slot at Nottingham at 2 30pm on 27th Jan. Maybe if it suits anyone here they can try and use my open slot..worth a try
Am I missing something! I had a drive at Hendy Southampton before xmas and two days ago booked a drive for next Friday at B&C to see how touring set is.

I don't see any issues with getting test drive whatsoever.

Are they going to drive it around to each Auto deposit holder to test drive?

A serious question, as mid last year they had been talking about having a central pool of cars that dealers could draw from if they needed to do a test drive with a spec other than their own demo.

Are they going to drive it around to each Auto deposit holder to test drive?

A serious question, as mid last year they had been talking about having a central pool of cars that dealers could draw from if they needed to do a test drive with a spec other than their own demo.
They haven't said yet but I would think what you said.

Or they put all the test drives online and I book them all up just because I fancy seeing what the Auto is like 😉😇😅
That’s a good idea. I fancy trying the i4 too as soon as that comes available for test drives.

Been told today a V6 auto will be available to test drive very soon!
@Bradw wow, very soon as opposed to the usual soon. Hopefully that means within the next month

Does that mean we may see an update to the Lotus website that shows the final 0 to 60 time and torque numbers for the auto

Still no UK Type Approval for the V6 auto, so I doubt very soon - I would downgrade expectations to "soonish" (defn. Soonish - Some time in the not so distant but not yet definable future)