US Owners - rolling up/down windows with Key FOB?

T6061

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Owners manual says it works by holding down the lock or unlock button but neither works for me. I poked around in settings but did not see a place to toggle the feature on or off. I remember someone asking before and our overseas friends confirmed it worked like a charm (my forum search skills must be deficient as I could not find any relevant posts even though I remember seeing it discussed before). Sorry to repeat the question but any ideas?

Gee...I wonder why? Does the car lack anti-pinch technology or something? It would be cool if they enabled with a software update given that the other markets have it...

I brought this up in a thread as well. I want to be able to pop the windows before I get in to let the hot air out. Why was it disabled? Or just a accident it was left out?

Does not work. Literally tried it today. On one of my previous cars this feature was unlocked through coding. So yes, it seems they turned it off for the US market. 😠

If anyone ends up offering custom coding unlocks this one should be easy to enable.

Back