USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Demonstrating the recommended 'break-in' procedure in full Track Mode around 11 minutes in. (I wonder who will end up with this car...)

I'm ready to break in my 2nd new Lotus engine. Its great to know an engine is broken in correctly. I feel bad for whoever buys that used Emira, it had a rough start to life.

waiting on my 1584

A few of the California dealers have cars enroute from Baltimore. ETA at dealerships is a week or so, then Pre-Delivery Inspection & Prep and the DELIVERIES!!!

FYI the MSO is the origin "title". That's what the dealer is referring to.
Yeah, the MSO is probably what they mean. Seems like another Lotus delivery hiccup. I invited some friends over for dinner to see the car but all I got was some pictures. It’s like looking at your baby through the window in the hospital nursery…. you just want to walk in and pick it up!
Just found this on New York dmv website. They need the MSO to sell…

Attachments

• IMG_1061.jpeg
    IMG_1061.jpeg
    427.1 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_2864.jpeg
    IMG_2864.jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Yeah, the MSO is probably what they mean. Seems like another Lotus delivery hiccup. I invited some friends over for dinner to see the car but all I got was some pictures. It’s like looking at your baby through the window in the hospital nursery…. you just want to walk in and pick it up!
I stopped by to inquire about my car on 4/6 boat. Saw your car. Never saw DV in person. I have almost exact spec but DC wheels. Stunning, paint looks great

This was one of the other two cars that were with mine at Autosport :) love the spec.

Attachments

• IMG_2687.jpeg
    IMG_2687.jpeg
    577.4 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_2686.jpeg
    IMG_2686.jpeg
    655 KB · Views: 107
Demonstrating the recommended 'break-in' procedure in full Track Mode around 11 minutes in. (I wonder who will end up with this car...)

Ouch, he weighted it at 3248 lbs with 3/4 tank of gas, while his McLaren 765 LT Sypder was 85 lbs lighter. My Evora 410 is at 3040 lbs with a full tank. If Emira has the same fuel tank as Evora 15.85 US gals then Emira laden goes up to 3272 lbs ... 232 lbs heavier. Glad i'm keeping the 410 alongside the Emira.

Last edited:
Ouch, he weighted it at 3248 lbs with 3/4 tank of gas, while his McLaren 765 LT Sypder was 85 lbs lighter. My Evora 410 is at 3040 lbs with a full tank. If Emira has the same fuel tank as Evora 15.85 US gals then Emira laden goes up to 3272 lbs ... 232 lbs heavier. Glad i'm keeping the 410 alongside the Emira.
2021 Evora GT weighes in at 3112 lbs

Considering I was an early depositor, early order and waiting almost three years for a car and seeing cars with much later VINs are being delivered, I have to say that I am probably more frustrated about waiting for my Emira now than any time in the past. My early VIN is completely surrounded by those that have been shipped and my carb state dealer only has..."it's at the port in the UK waiting to be shipped...soon".

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...

Last edited:
Considering I was an early depositor, early order and waiting almost three years for a car and seeing cars with much later VINs are being delivered, I have to say that I am probably more frustrated about waiting for my Emira now than any time in the past. My early VIN is completely surrounded by those that have been shipped and my carb state dealer only has..."it's at the port waiting to be shipped...soon".

Just when I thought couldn't get any worse...

Comparison is the thief of joy… I can understand the frustration, but

1713047092955.gif

Considering I was an early depositor, early order and waiting almost three years for a car and seeing cars with much later VINs are being delivered, I have to say that I am probably more frustrated about waiting for my Emira now than any time in the past. My early VIN is completely surrounded by those that have been shipped and my carb state dealer only has..."it's at the port waiting to be shipped...soon".

My car landed in NJ April.(6th?/7th?) and CA dealership is saying 'soon'. Im now back checking this board 10 times a day waiting for the first Mar.29th car to show up in CALIFORNIA. Ive convinced myself my car will be at my dealership by April 26th. Now If I can just WILL that to happen...

Ditto. July 9 2021 depositor, car arrived in the US in December 2023, still waiting. I understand that it's because my dealer is low volume and is taking great care to prep each car. I'm trying to be patient, but it's getting harder every day.

My car landed in NJ April.(6th?/7th?) and CA dealership is saying 'soon'. Im now back checking this board 10 times a day waiting for the first Mar.29th car to show up in CALIFORNIA. Ive convinced myself my car will be at my dealership by April 26th. Now If I can just WILL that to happen...
Assuming at port 4/6-7, then roughly 2 weeks in Baltimore then 1-2 weeks transport across country. 4/26 is possible, but don't be surprised if the delivery happens in early May. Just know all those behind the scenes want to get your Emira (along with everyone else) as quickly as possible.

Kiyoshi

Considering I was an early depositor, early order and waiting almost three years for a car and seeing cars with much later VINs are being delivered, I have to say that I am probably more frustrated about waiting for my Emira now than any time in the past. My early VIN is completely surrounded by those that have been shipped and my carb state dealer only has..."it's at the port in the UK waiting to be shipped...soon".

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...
Your VIN is not in any of the tracking sheets?

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back