USA/Canada Delivery Thread

My car was on that boat. Still hasn't arrived... Lotus Summit as well.
I was stalking their website every day... if you know your VIN it'll show up there the day it arrives at the store.... they need a few days to prep/PDI... and Ray was amazingly communicative along the way... just a great store. Hope your car lands very soon! 🤞

I was stalking their website every day... if you know your VIN it'll show up there the day it arrives at the store.... they need a few days to prep/PDI... and Ray was amazingly communicative along the way... just a great store. Hope your car lands very soon! 🤞
Thanks man. Was using one of the car websites to check but much easier to just their website. My VIN isn't on there, unfortunately. Hoperfully soon :)

March 29 boat. Hasn't left Baltimore. No idea when it will be on a truck. Bellevue/Park Place destination. Sigh. Dealer does get more than one truck a week so maybe...

Last edited:
Reactions: RTM
Quick update: Zach at Eurocar called this morning to say my Osmium/Ice Gray is at the dealership (Lotus of Orange County). Spoke with Cole (finance mgr) and he said he couldn't touch Navy Federal Credit Union rates so he sent over an invoice that had no surprises (no ADM - FE 2.0 pricing) so I could submit the application. Asked for a firm quote from their preferred PPF installer (Elite Clear Bra in Huntington Beach) and he confirmed - $6,995 full wrap (no seams) using XPEL Fusion (which has the ceramic baked in) and $895 for ceramic coating the wheels/brake calipers. I suggested ceramic coating all of the black plastic vents/sills and he said they would like to take a closer look before quoting but they thought they could be included with the wheels/brakes for $1200 total. I'm gathering funds and will make a decision on PPF/Ceramic coating by Monday. Wrap will take 3-4 days and Elite does have some availability this coming week which should match up nicely with putting the monies in place. Targeting delivery no later than my birthday on the 20th. 😃 Going up to the dealership tomorrow morning for a conjugal visit. If I get any decent photos, I will be happy to share. For those trying to keep track: VIN: xxx1975, Initial deposit July 15, 2022, build submitted Aug 29, 2023, off-loaded Newark, NJ, April, 7 2024 (thx Nova!) and Baltimore PDI completed May 3rd, 2024 and dealership arrival May 9th. Clearly a beneficiary of the LIFO parking/staging strategy at Lotus!

Quick update: Zach at Eurocar called this morning to say my Osmium/Ice Gray is at the dealership (Lotus of Orange County). Spoke with Cole (finance mgr) and he said he couldn't touch Navy Federal Credit Union rates so he sent over an invoice that had no surprises (no ADM - FE 2.0 pricing) so I could submit the application. Asked for a firm quote from their preferred PPF installer (Elite Clear Bra in Huntington Beach) and he confirmed - $6,995 full wrap (no seams) using XPEL Fusion (which has the ceramic baked in) and $895 for ceramic coating the wheels/brake calipers. I suggested ceramic coating all of the black plastic vents/sills and he said they would like to take a closer look before quoting but they thought they could be included with the wheels/brakes for $1200 total. I'm gathering funds and will make a decision on PPF/Ceramic coating by Monday. Wrap will take 3-4 days and Elite does have some availability this coming week which should match up nicely with putting the monies in place. Targeting delivery no later than my birthday on the 20th. 😃 Going up to the dealership tomorrow morning for a conjugal visit. If I get any decent photos, I will be happy to share. For those trying to keep track: VIN: xxx1975, Initial deposit July 15, 2022, build submitted Aug 29, 2023, off-loaded Newark, NJ, April, 7 2024 (thx Nova!) and Baltimore PDI completed May 3rd, 2024 and dealership arrival May 9th. Clearly a beneficiary of the LIFO parking/staging strategy at Lotus!
I am one VIN behind you and was on same boat so there is hope! Congratulations!

FYI - I do ceramic on wheels/calipers for 250 and that includes heavy cleaning and polishing as usually most vehicles don't do it brand new. $900 is crazy high for new with little to no usage.

If you have your Emira and haven't already completed the delivery tracker, please take a minute to do so. Thanks and have a great weekend enjoying your Emira!
2024-05-11 08_28_16-Lotus Emira Customer Delivery Tracker (Responses) - Google Sheets - Brave.jpg

If you have your Emira and haven't already completed the delivery tracker, please take a minute to do so. Thanks and have a great weekend enjoying your Emira!
View attachment 43293
Extremely interesting - I may be wrong but does anyone recall as well that the initial UK data (it may have been in Harry’s video), Hethel Yellow was the most popular, or very close with Seneca. I also remember noticing when the first cars were delivered in the UK and people were posting pickups the Hethel seemed to be the most popular - clearly a difference in tastes by geography.

Yellow is Green
Blue is Salmon
Grey is Blue

You are allowed to edit the colors on charts before publishing 😂

Extremely interesting - I may be wrong but does anyone recall as well that the initial UK data (it may have been in Harry’s video), Hethel Yellow was the most popular, or very close with Seneca. I also remember noticing when the first cars were delivered in the UK and people were posting pickups the Hethel seemed to be the most popular - clearly a difference in tastes by geography.
I don't know the UK data, but there was an order tracker a couple years ago...most USA and Canada entries (about 200) and this is how the colors broke down. Of course, this could have been even before many had seen color samples or pictures of cars in person and I think is before final configurations and deposits were required, so may have changed. Interesting nonetheless.
1715448205622.png

It's amusing that the display colors for the vehicle color pie chart are almost entirely unrelated to the vehicle color.
Oh my! I actually spent some effort matching the pie slice colors to be close to the car colors, but I think the introduction of additional data cause the Google Chart to shift or something. @VL3X @KCMO68_510 fyi... sorry for the aneurisms! :)

@Life411

What's the unlabeled one between Vivid Red and Nimbus Grey?

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back