• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Is there a separate ship headed to CA, or same ship next stop? New here, so apologies if it's been addressed.

25556C9B-5543-4D78-B603-EF27B98AE352.jpeg

Got this in the mail from Galpin. Pleasantly surprised!

how long does it normally stay at the port for?
The backlog from all the FE1.0 and early 2.0 stuck at port while waiting for CARB have now cleared so it should be less than 2 weeks for port clearance. Then anywhere from 1 week to 3 weeks to get to dealers. Smaller dealers (less frequent delivery) may take an additional week.

Last edited:
As all of you have already seen, there was a couple of shipments on 8/17 that arrived in Baltimore, both US and Canadian cars. Notably, the first confirmed Automatic V6 car arrived for Canada; none so far for the US. I've updated the tracking sheet.

Edit: There is one confirmed Automatic V6 for Canada and one for the US shipment!

1724333772978.png

Last edited:
As all of you have already seen, there was a couple of shipments on 8/17 that arrived in Baltimore, both US and Canadian cars. Notably, the first confirmed Automatic V6 car arrived for Canada; none so far for the US. I've updated the tracking sheet.

View attachment 50268
I saw 2 automatics on the manifest, were both Canadian? 23882 & 23869

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back