• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

What’s the story on this one?

4N MISSL

Reaction score
I hope this is the right thread.

I’m in the market to purchase an Emira, and I’m looking to pull the Trigger next year, but this car has me puzzled as to why it’s so cheap. They claim it has PPF done as well. but the price of $92.5k has me scratching my head. And they only have 8 cars in their inventory. I’m interested, but I don’t wanna jump on anything too quick.

A little too good to be true don’t cha think??

Looks like a scam to me. No online reviews, the other few cars they have are dirt cheap and when I put their address in google it comes us as:

Attachments

• IMG_3393.png
    IMG_3393.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
The price seems to be in line with how poor the used car market is right now. Another factor for an aggressive price would be heading into fall and winter, which is the worst time to sell a sports car. I would definitely pull a carfax before moving forward on it.

Yeah it looked a little ran down on the Google street view. Haha

I’ll def pass, but that price is a steal. Just waiting For next year to hopefully get one a lil cheaper

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back