What colour have you ordered?

What colour will you choose?

• Total voters
Wow not much love for Hethel. That's surprising.
I really want yellow but the fact that the exterior paint, calipers, badge and interior stitching will all be different yellows, welll, Im having difficulty with that.

I can go with red calipers so that‘llreduce it down to only 3 different yellows but still… ugh.

Does anyone know if magma red is the same shade as the brake calipers?

I really want yellow but the fact that the exterior paint, calipers, badge and interior stitching will all be different yellows, welll, Im having difficulty with that.

I can go with red calipers so that‘llreduce it down to only 3 different yellows but still… ugh.

That's an easy fix.

I'm pretty sure by the time I get delivery, there will be options for black Lotus badges (for hood and center wheel caps), and I'm opting for black calipers and full Black Pack.

For the interior stitching, ehhhh I don't think the yellow is going to be that far off to where my OCD is going to kick in.

The calipers are a solid gloss red and don't match the Magma Red paint. The guidance from the Lotus design team is to use the calipers as a contrast colour rather than try to match.

I'm going for Hethel Yellow and have specified black calipers, but red or silver work too. I've gone for black leather interior but on the alcantara with yellow stitching you'd find it harder to spot the difference between the yellows. I'm also planning to switch wheel and nose badges to the black versions.

Ordinare? Siamo fortunati se riusciamo ad entrare su qualche disdetta precedente. In fondo la FE è bella in tutti i colori.....

Put in order? We're lucky if we can get in on any previous cancellations. After all, the FE is beautiful in all colors.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordering a Hethel Yellow base edition! Very excited to put my order in with the dealer next Wednesday:)
Base options unveiled?
I’m going for white BE, but dealer says no information at all so am planning to switch to dealer’s pre-ordered FE in some point soon.

Ordering a Hethel Yellow base edition! Very excited to put my order in with the dealer next Wednesday:)
I’m also going to order Hethel yellow unless Orange is released. I am number 134 at my dealership and less 30 FE’s and less another 30 for first round Base and 50 for second round, I’m confirming my build sometime Q3 2024 with a Q1 2025 delivery. Fingers crossed they bring back Chrome Orange. That’s been a Lotus color on several models

I’m also going to order Hethel yellow unless Orange is released. I am number 134 at my dealership and less 30 FE’s and less another 30 for first round Base and 50 for second round, I’m confirming my build sometime Q3 2024 with a Q1 2025 delivery. Fingers crossed they bring back Chrome Orange. That’s been a Lotus color on several models
2025?! Are you messing with me or is this something the dealer has told you?

2025?! Are you messing with me or is this something the dealer has told you?
The dealer told me 18-24 months. Based on history my allocation numbers are good and there have been 0 cancellations. So yea, order confirmation in 18 months, delivery in 24. Kinda how it goes. If Lotus ramps up then good for me but I have planned to squirrel away a little bit here and there for the next 2 years to carve a huge chunk off the final bill. I do intend to LOAD IT UP plus add some custom mods: paint engine red matched to calipers, tune exhaust, vertical door mod, black badge on rear

The calipers are a solid gloss red and don't match the Magma Red paint. The guidance from the Lotus design team is to use the calipers as a contrast colour rather than try to match.

I'm going for Hethel Yellow and have specified black calipers, but red or silver work too. I've gone for black leather interior but on the alcantara with yellow stitching you'd find it harder to spot the difference between the yellows. I'm also planning to switch wheel and nose badges to the black versions.
I was thinking about yellow calipers to go with dark verdant paint but then thought about how easily calipers get dirty. That's why I am seriously considering the black calipers with white lettering. The lettering won't be hard to keep clean, given its very small surface area.

For me it's shadow grey, which has a spec of blue in it. The nimbus grey is sharp too. To be honest all the colours are great and I wouldn't haven been disappointed it somebody had chosen for me (y)

Magma, no upper black pack.
No privacy glass
DC wheels, yellow callipers.
Ice grey leather.

Wow. I'm amazed at where this poll has ended up. All colors almost even, with the except of Shadow Gray. That feels unheard of.

Congrats Shadow people, you're buying a unicorn!

Wow. I'm amazed at where this poll has ended up. All colors almost even, with the except of Shadow Gray. That feels unheard of.

Congrats Shadow people, you're buying a unicorn!
That's what I thought when I saw the results! The shadow grey does look smart in my opinion. Not really sure why it's not as popular, as it's a classy finish with a hint of blue though it.

I was bored this morning so I conducted a little experiment:

The poll at the top of this thread seems to suggest that Emira FE colour choice is remarkably evenly-split among buyers, with every colour except for Shadow Grey being consistently selected by about 18–20% of respondents.

But whenever I visit autogespot, the colours breakdown always seems much more skewed towards darker colours. So out of curiosity, I tallied up the number of cars posted in each colour over the past year (loosely filtering out any duplicates), and the results paint a much different picture!

Looks like almost a third of Emira FE owners have picked Dark Verdant for their car, which is surprising to me given how much complaining there was on here about how dark the colour was. I guess that serves as another good reminder of how this forum isn't always a perfectly representative sample set of Emira owners worldwide!

1692116358192.png

I was bored this morning so I conducted a little experiment:

The poll at the top of this thread seems to suggest that Emira FE colour choice is remarkably evenly-split among buyers, with every colour except for Shadow Grey being consistently selected by about 18–20% of respondents.

But whenever I visit autogespot, the colours breakdown always seems much more skewed towards darker colours. So out of curiosity, I tallied up the number of cars posted in each colour over the past year (loosely filtering out any duplicates), and the results paint a much different picture!

Looks like almost a third of Emira FE owners have picked Dark Verdant for their car, which is surprising to me given how much complaining there was on here about how dark the colour was. I guess that serves as another good reminder of how this forum isn't always a perfectly representative sample set of Emira owners worldwide!

View attachment 30223
People don't realize how dark dark Verdant is. I saw it in person on Saturday. If the sun is not shining on it, it looks black. I switched to Nimbus grey.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back