• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Will clear headlights ever be available to US market?

luciddaydream

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Howdy
I live in USA and the yellow ended up not being so bad.
But, just wondering if the clears will ever be available to us?
If not, anyone in UK wanna trade? :)

Thanks.

RHD headlights won’t “work” in our cars, the beam pattern/direction is different.

You’d have to get headlights from another LHD market. Either way they are a pretty penny :(

Last edited:
Anyway to "delete" the yellow? I know a LOT of people do this in their "normal" everyday cars.. Wondering if the housing is totally sealed and won't allow it to be opened up to do the yellow "delete"..

That's the most " " I have ever put in a post on a forum I think.. Jeez

Ryan G

Anyway to "delete" the yellow? I know a LOT of people do this in their "normal" everyday cars.. Wondering if the housing is totally sealed and won't allow it to be opened up to do the yellow "delete"..

That's the most " " I have ever put in a post on a forum I think.. Jeez

Ryan G
Doesn't seem like there's any easy way to delete the yellow. I know some shops can open up the headlight and remove the yellow piece, but it can also potentially damage the headlight in the process.

I am not going to be the person to test it, but I think part number for LHD w/o the yellow strip is 8892641933 and 8892641952. Looks like it is about 4,000 pounds for the pair, so you must REALLY hate the yellow strip to do that.