• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Yellow Emira on display in China

Mazda knocked it out of the park with Soul Red. Always admire it when I see it on the street. The travel from light to dark along the sheet metal forms is beautiful.

There was a Mazda dealer next to the Lotus dealer I visited. I put the Magma Red swatch on the Soul Red and it was a lot darker… nothing like it unfortunately.

That said, there’s something very odd about Magma… I’ve seen dark lustrous red, and light, watermelon red from the same car. I don’t get it… yet!

Lotus have used Lotus NYO in China since they launched the Elise there. It was due to a copyright issue, as another company already had the rights to use the name Lotus in China.

Im in shanghai at the moment.. can someone send me location where the showroom is located? Whenever I search LOTUS i get the other brand :) thanks

Im in shanghai at the moment.. can someone send me location where the showroom is located? Whenever I search LOTUS i get the other brand :) thanks
According to the Lotus website: Room 108, No. 202, Hubin Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai

Sure,
1. Lotus Display Store:No.1 HongQiao Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai
2. Lotus Display Store:No.1-9/block 500 Dongyu Road, Pudong New District,Shanghai
3. Lotus Centre:No.800 Century(世纪大道)Avenue,Pudong New District,Shanghai

Should be help u to find Chinese Lotus trip.

Sure,
1. Lotus Display Store:No.1 HongQiao Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai
2. Lotus Display Store:No.1-9/block 500 Dongyu Road, Pudong New District,Shanghai
3. Lotus Centre:No.800 Century(世纪大道)Avenue,Pudong New District,Shanghai

Should be help u to find Chinese Lotus trip.
Thank you.. whixh one do you recommend me to go to see an i4?