14 months. That's when i want to take delivery of my Emira...

Scdawg87

Reaction score
I have to wait due to upcoming tax ramifications. Unfortunately, I don't have a local dealer that I can visit with my questions. When should I plan on ordering? Can I order what I want or do I just need to be happy finding something close? TIA

I have to wait due to upcoming tax ramifications. Unfortunately, I don't have a local dealer that I can visit with my questions. When should I plan on ordering? Can I order what I want or do I just need to be happy finding something close? TIA
I would 100% discuss this with a dealer even if they are not local. Delivery times change on a monthly basis but 14 months for an exact specification would be a bit optimistic. If I had the choice of getting a car in six months with the wrong tyres or steering wheel or waiting two years I’d take the quick option and make the changes.

Depends on how much you want to be custom. If you don’t mind leather vs alcantara, one caliper color over another, V6 vs i4 then just wait and pick up a yr old used one. Otherwise, yea 14 months may be pushing it….. but not by much. 18-20 seems reasonable.

It very well might not take 14 months depending on what you want. The next batch of v6 manuals are due in April and order books are open and far from full. You should for sure talk to your dealer

Lotus Cape Fear told me to expect 6 months to delivery if I order today. From what I'm reading, that sounds aggressive. :)

When I ordered in April the I4 I was told approx April 2025 and few weeks ago was told car is built
and waiting for shipping..
So really no one knows just speculation on time.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back