• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

A special treat coming ̷s̷o̷o̷n̷ ̷ ̶t̶o̶m̶o̶r̶r̶o̶w̶ sometime .... NOW LIVE :)

So that’s where @Evotion has been hiding??

I think everyone on this list deserves "unrestricted access to drive and film" a production Emira ASAP!

Screenshot 2022-10-24 173042.jpg

Yes, even @Leonard ;)

The original question was what has changed since pre-prod cars, which is what all press reviews have featured. Production spec was finalised over a month ago. This video was filmed on Friday. Hope that clarifies things.
Actually the question was, “What is going to drastically change between the demo and production car?”. The answer to that is nothing, the demo cars that have been making the US rounds are supposed to be production spec. The pre-prod cars given to the “journalists” weren’t demos.

You're correct and I'm wrong. The changes I outlined were between pre-prod and production cars. The demo cars touring the US are production cars.

We have a special treat tomorrow, so keep an eye on here during the UK morning. This isn't the announcement of Eletre pricing!

One of our forum members and Emira deposit holders has had unrestricted access to drive and film a full UK production spec Emira. This is a proper customer drive and review, supported by Lotus HQ. I've not seen it yet but have spoken to the lucky person and I'm excited to see their video and read their feedback.

As a bonus, they've also got video footage of each First Edition colour, the majority of interior trims, all the wheel options, Lower Black Pack and Full Black Pack cars and cars with/without privacy glass.

Coming ̷s̷o̷o̷n̷ ̷ tomorrow!
Does this mean the video will be delayed by 2 months also???

We have a special treat tomorrow, so keep an eye on here during the UK morning. This isn't the announcement of Eletre pricing!

One of our forum members and Emira deposit holders has had unrestricted access to drive and film a full UK production spec Emira. This is a proper customer drive and review, supported by Lotus HQ. I've not seen it yet but have spoken to the lucky person and I'm excited to see their video and read their feedback.

As a bonus, they've also got video footage of each First Edition colour, the majority of interior trims, all the wheel options, Lower Black Pack and Full Black Pack cars and cars with/without privacy glass.

Coming ̷s̷o̷o̷n̷ ̷ tomorrow!
We’re waiting with baited breath! @TomE

Grovelling apologies everyone. Lotus have asked for the video release to be postponed from this morning to later this week. I suspect this is to avoid a clash with the Eletre global briefing that started an hour ago.

I'm obviously disappointed this has been postponed after I had publicised a date. I guess many of us are getting very used to unexpected delays :(

Worst case, I hope this will now get published by end of Friday.

Grovelling apologies everyone. Lotus have asked for the video release to be postponed from this morning to later this week. I suspect this is to avoid a clash with the Eletre global briefing that started an hour ago.

I'm obviously disappointed this has been postponed after I had publicised a date. I guess many of us are getting very used to unexpected delays :(

Worst case, I hope this will now get published by end of Friday.

Well guys, Tom belongs to Lotus now. No one is safe! 😂

freaks-one-of-us.gif

Just kidding and still looking forward to the video later this week... or soon!

Back